Family Adventure Tour

Jadeey

Mouseketeer
Has anyone done this tour? Looking online all the reviews I've been able to find are pretty old and sound like the things they did were different to the one now.

On the Sea World page it says you get to play with baby dolphins, meet a penguin and meet a Sesame St character which all sounds like a lot of fun.

We will be at Sea World December 27th and 28th with our 5 year old daughter. I know it will be busy so was looking for tours to break up the day a bit which this won't do since it is before park open, but it looks like the best fit for a 5 year old.

Did you end up doing this tour? We just booked for a Monday morning in August and would love to hear your thoughts if you did do it!

Has anyone done this tour? Looking online all the reviews I've been able to find are pretty old and sound like the things they did were different to the one now.

On the Sea World page it says you get to play with baby dolphins, meet a penguin and meet a Sesame St character which all sounds like a lot of fun.

We will be at Sea World December 27th and 28th with our 5 year old daughter. I know it will be busy so was looking for tours to break up the day a bit which this won't do since it is before park open, but it looks like the best fit for a 5 year old.
Anyone do this tour? It's one of the items on the Blue Friday Sale and I was curious about it.

I am also wondering what this tour is about, but more importantly, how long does it last? I've seen (old) references from other parks that it could be 3 or 3.5 hours long!

Did you end up doing this tour? We just booked for a Monday morning in August and would love to hear your thoughts if you did do it!
Sorry to dig up an old thread but I’m wondering if you (or anybody else) ended up doing it and I’m wondering how it was.

Sorry to dig up an old thread but I’m wondering if you (or anybody else) ended up doing it and I’m wondering how it was.
We ended up rescheduling our August 2020 trip, but coincidentally, we just got back from this year's vacation 2 days ago. We did one day at Seaworld. We didn't do the Family Adventure Tour, but we did do the Dolphin Encounter and it was a fun thing to do once so the kids could see a dolphin up close. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!