Family Magic Tour Question

MrsRoyale

Mouseketeer
Hello all,

Have a question about the Family Magic Tour. I know, from what I read, that as part of the tour they take you to one of the rides (is it one or two?). My question is...is it always the same rides or do they change it? From what I read, Peter Pan seems to be one of the main picks, but is there another one?

I am asking because I need to book my FP+ next week and if Pan's ride is going to be one of them, I might as well skip the booking for that and choose something else. Just trying to be proactive and make informed decisions here :)

Thanks all!

When we went in March, it was Peter Pan and Seven Dwarfs Mine Train. We also met Peter Pan during the scavenger hunt. And then returned our treasurers to the talking Mickey.

ETA....It's always subject to change. Our guide discreetly asked the adults if the kids were interested in 7DMT....since they were all tall enough to ride it. She said she was making no promises, but we would go that way and see if we could ride.

We did the tour in April of 2016, so a while ago, but we did just one ride - the Journey of the Little Mermaid - we also met Peter Pan and Talking Mickey!

Oh wait we did Little Mermaid, too. They showed us the hidden Mickey when you exit the ride. But now I’m thinking maybe we didn’t do Peter Pan. I’m remembering parking someone’s ECV for Pooh and the hidden Mickey for Little Mermaid. I have a picture of my son riding Peter Pan, but maybe it was before the tour.

Oh wow! So some nice attractions are included in there. Makes it a lot more difficult to choose my FP now! Thanks for the info everyone!

Can you report back about your experience? Looking to book this for November. Thanks!

Sorry to piggyback ride on this thread...

Has anyone done this tour during the summer time? Our trip is in early August. I wonder if the weather will be too hot to walk around for the treasure hunt.
Will we be outdoor for the entire 2 hours?? Will any portion be indoor??

Has anyone done this tour during the summer time? Our trip is in early August. I wonder if the weather will be too hot to walk around for the treasure hunt.

For what I have read, some of the clues are inside :) You have to look for them in the rides

We did it last August. The majority was outdoors but the CM had made sure that when clues were found, there was plenty of shade to play any of the games etc. She did a great job of keeping us shaded as often as possible. We didn’t feel uncomfortably hot at all.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!