Family of 7 so have to book 2 of our kids in inlaw’s room who aren’t getting mealplan

I’ll throw my two cents in the mix as I have stayed at both BLT(theme park view and lake view) and at VGF standard view. Both 2BR villas. You would gain a bathroom at BLT (3 there, only 2 @ VGF) but since you initially considered having only 1 @ the GF don’t think that’s any problem. Views are great at both resorts. Even the standard views at VGF had us watching the monorails daily as well as the MK fireworks at night from our balcony.
If I were in your shoes; since you had already decided to travel with the extended family, is to stay at VGF. You will be at the same resort and could easily have those family moments hanging at the resort but also be steps away from your room to escape any of the nonsense.
I’m uncertain what view you have requested for BLT so the point value may be higher if you did do VGF.
Just know once you stay DVC you will not want to go back to regular resort rooms.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter