Family restrooms at WDW parks

I never thought twice about DH taking DD in the men’s restroom. She’s 17 now and does not remember seeing any men’s genitalia from her restroom trips with Dad. :tongue:

I never thought twice about DH taking DD in the men’s restroom. She’s 17 now and does not remember seeing any men’s genitalia from her restroom trips with Dad. :tongue:

Yeah that definitely isn’t my issue either. I just don’t want to wipe up tons of pee before she can sit, and I’d like the extra room to maneuver that a family bathroom provides. We don’t need a changing table so the companion rooms should work if the line isn’t too long.

Yeah that definitely isn’t my issue either. I just don’t want to wipe up tons of pee before she can sit, and I’d like the extra room to maneuver that a family bathroom provides. We don’t need a changing table so the companion rooms should work if the line isn’t too long.
but remember as I said earlier at meal times there will be no companion or family restrooms and my kids and grandkids never make it thru a meal without having to go even with going just before arrive. and from the ladies side they were some of the worse keep up ones that I found

but remember as I said earlier at meal times there will be no companion or family restrooms and my kids and grandkids never make it thru a meal without having to go even with going just before arrive. and from the ladies side they were some of the worse keep up ones that I found
I take my kids out to eat by myself quite a lot - the biggest issue for us is not the restroom itself (usually), but having to leave our table unattended while we are in the restroom. Even if we tell the waiter, more than once we’ve had our table cleared because they thought we had gone. We solve this problem (baring an emergency, of course) by visiting the restroom immediately before being seated - bonus is our hands get washed directly before the meal - and not going anywhere where the meal is likely to take more than an hour. Really, meal-time bathroom issues are almost a non-issue for us.

I take my kids out to eat by myself quite a lot - the biggest issue for us is not the restroom itself (usually), but having to leave our table unattended while we are in the restroom. Even if we tell the waiter, more than once we’ve had our table cleared because they thought we had gone. We solve this problem (baring an emergency, of course) by visiting the restroom immediately before being seated - bonus is our hands get washed directly before the meal - and not going anywhere where the meal is likely to take more than an hour. Really, meal-time bathroom issues are almost a non-issue for us.
granted we are a bigger party so leaving table not a problem but always at least one will have to go during meal even with the stop just before.

That’s not true of all kids though. My son rarely needs to go during a meal. If we go out to eat, he goes at home before we leave the house and can certainly make it the hour or so through dinner with no problem.

That’s not true of all kids though. My son rarely needs to go during a meal. If we go out to eat, he goes at home before we leave the house and can certainly make it the hour or so through dinner with no problem.

We always order our food and then go and wash our hands before we eat. So anyone that needs to go does so at that time. That way we do not have to get up during our meal. I traveled a lot with my 2 kids starting from an early age. You just do what needed to be done. I never really dwelled on how hard it was, or any issues that came along, we just did it. I think some people like to blow minor things out of proportion.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter