Family trip ADR under two different resort reservations

bluejasmine

DIS Veteran
Ok so my husband and I have a three way split stay coming up in Sept Dolphin/VGF/PVB (renting DVC points), my grown kids and my sons gf and 5 yr old decided they would like to come so I booked them at ASMu Family Suite recently.

Now bc my dates are split up I couldn't make all my Adrs

I made one for ohana dinner (under sons account) and we will all go but I made one for Be Our Guest PPO breakfast and Im not 100% all of the party will go but I know my husband and I definitely will (hoping rest of the family will)

Now my question is since the reservation was made under my sons profile and resort reservation, if he doesn't go and just me and my husband and daughter show up is this going to be ok? It seems like it would be?

So would I walk up and say the reservation in under my sons name but he decided to sleep in will they still allow us in the park to our reservations if our name is listed as guest for the reservation?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter