Family Trip Shirts...

CapeCodTenor

Dis Veteran; Dis Dads #865
Anyone do this with their family when they visited the Disney World? I think it would be fun to do and am I'm thinking of doing this for a future visit with my family, but wanted to ask what others have done, and even if it's a wise thing to do in today's day and age. And by wise, I mean putting our family name on the shirts. I've seen it done, but with everything that's going on in today's world, I'm wondering if I should do that, or do something without our family name on it.

ETA: If you did do a family trip shirt, where did you go to get it done?

Last edited:
We do them for most trips. And, we put our names on them. I figure if something's going to happen to me, it won't be because my name is on my shirt. :confused3

True. Where did you go to get them done, local or online?

We've done matching shirts, usually as a download from etsy and then iron it on ourselves. It's a little cheaper that way since we have to make 8. We do put our last names on them and have done first names together on a single shirt design. We do avoid the individual first name shirts, mostly because of the little kids and stranger danger.

We kind of did this and everyone liked it but we did not have matching shirts - I picked out a Disney shirt for everyone that matched their “thing” well and let them open them the day we left.

We love doing matching shirts ! We don't put names on them , ( they might just say "dad" , " brother " or "sister" ) but love to match -
children's place ( online ) has cute ones - - or Kohls

Last trip we went to great lengths to have matching outfits for one day of the trip so we could use a picture from the trip in our Christmas cards. We did use a picture from the trip, but not in matching outfits. We used a picture from a different day because it was a lot better.

LSS - do it if you enjoy it, don't if it becomes a pain.

We bought the design on etsy (2.99) and printed them at home with a friends cricket , they were super cute. But this next time i bought them on disneystore.com ( I bought a giftcard online for 22% off cause it was a store card)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter