• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Fan Club rates extended to Dec 23

JessicaR

<font color=blue>DIS Veteran<br><font color=green>
Fan Club members enjoy great hotel room rates now through December 23rd!

Portofino Bay Hotel, A Loews Hotel - 30% off room rates

NOW OPEN - Mandara Spa - A sacred mythological mountain. A symbol of eternal youth. A spa. Offering massage, skincare, bodycare, hair and nailcare, steam and sauna, and a full fitness center.

Hard Rock Hotel ® - 25% off room rates

NOW OPEN - The Kitchen - Don’t be surprised if you see a familiar face at the grill in The Kitchen, the cool new restaurant at Universal Orlando ® Resort’s Hard Rock Hotel®. Visiting rock stars often put on a chef’s hat and whip up their favorite recipes in this full-service eatery, which offers an exceptional menu of familiar favorites with just a hint of rock ‘n’ roll attitude.

Royal Pacific Resort, A Loews Hotel - 25% off room rates

For more information call 1-888-777-2131 and mention Promotional Code FAN.

Stay on-site and BYPASS the regular attraction lines*!

Rates are subject to 11.5% tax. Rates are per room per night. Rates are based on availability. Black-out dates and restrictions apply. Not valid with any other discount.

I just tries to do a search on the Fan club card, and it would not let me! I'm sorry to repeat thing, but Where do I get on of the card? I don't think my husbands company has them, and I know mine does not. Is the fan rate better than the Loews rate?
Thanks for the help.

Thanks for the update Jess!!!! If you look at the main thread page, you will see how you can get one of the cards. Tinkerbarb is great about sending them!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter