"Fancy" restaurants for 1 TS credit?

wisnieea

Mouseketeer
Ok so on our last trip my 12 year old sister and I did alot of buffets.

This time around we want to do more sit down restaurants. We are planning on doing one signature dining (yet to be decided)

So I was wondering what restaurants that only require 1 dining plan credit have the same (or close too) "fancy" feel as the signature dining places. DSis likes to feel sophisticated (and I do too! :))

Definitely Turf Club at Saratoga Springs, and it's very easy to get reservations there, I normally get them same day. The food is fab as well.

Teppan Edo isn't really fancy, but it's a nice atmosphere, good food, and not quite as casual as some of the places. Turf I think really fits the bill for what you want, though.

LeCellier, Coral Reef, Les Chefs de France, to name a few

I agree with Chefs de France, we ate there this week and the accents alone make it feel "sophisticated." lol

The Wave at the Contemporary was also a very nice restaurant with great food and service.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter