fanny packs for kids??

dizneenut

PINK is my signature color
Where can I find fanny packs for kids?? I have looked around and haven't seen any...maybe I am just not looking in the right place! :eek:
I esp. need a smaller one for my very tiny 4 (will be 5 then) year old!! ;)

<font face="Comic Sans MS">
clippoohcirclefriends.gif
</img>

<font color="blue">first family vacation--WDW--July 2001</font>

We had a terrible time finding a fanny pack for our DD last year - all of them would not adjust down enough to fit her. I pretty much had given up on her having her own fanny pack (I planned to carry her stuff) when the solution presented itself at the Resort check in! We use AMEX to charge all our travel expenses and so we get the "white glove" treatment as a result. Part of this included fanny packs with the AMEX white glove logo on it - one for each of us - and guess what!!!! They were smallish AND they adjusted down to fit her! It did require knotting the tail end of the strap to keep it from hanging down - but hey it worked! I kept the other two for myself and DH and figured we would use them on this upcoming trip for her again. Of course, we will likely get 3 more!

So, if you use AMEX - you might not have a problem!

Disneyland - several times - most recent 1998
CBR - 2000
DXL - 2001

I just saw fanny packs for kids today at Target in the camping area!! Pretty reasonable 6.99!

I just bought my daughter a fanny pack at Target for $7.99 this week. They had many cute styles in the accessories department, but not too babyish since she is a preteen. However, she is so petite that I had to fold over a section of the adjustable belt near one end and sew it, so it would fit properly. I'm not very handy with needle and thread, but I have to admit that it worked great.

I'm a pretty thrifty person and before I headed to Wallyworld or Target I hit the thrift stores. Guess what I found? TWO WALT DISNEY WORLD fanny packs! Yep, you guessed it right. Some poor soul bought them at the Kingdom and gave them to the thrift store when they got back and I GOT THEM for $2 a piece! WOOHOO...also got a pair of mouse ears but I'll buy my kids their own mouse ears at the park....these are for me....for when no one is lookin'!

Best Western '77
Days Suites '94
Days Suites '01
*Okay, so we stay off-site....float me some cash and we'll stay at the resort with YOU! HA! :)

I found that most of the kid-size packs are too small to fit even an autograph book. So I bought a smaller size adult one. Since the straps are still too long to fit around my daughter's waist (even at the shortest setting), I had my shoe repair/cobbler store shorten the straps by 8 inches or so. Works great!

Kmart has a fannypack/backpack set for kids. They are so cute. The only ones I saw were Scooby Doo and a pink one I think with a kitten.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter