• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Fantasia Burrino was at DLand today!

Albertan mom

<font color=blue>I didn't mean too, innocent mista
We got to DL around 10:30, and saw a bunch of people surrounding the castle. We got up close and saw the American Idol herself standing on a stage in front of the castle!
They were shooting a segment for the WDWorld Christmas parade. She sang "We wish you a Merry Christmas" and it was beautiful! She did 3 takes. While she was singing ALL of the characters were in front of her, dancing around. It was so awesome to see!! She sang the song with so much heart, and her voice is fantastic! We were way up in the front, on the left side by where Alice, the Cards, and the Queen of hearts were. It was so cool to be a part of it. You could see all the cameras, lights, directors etc.. very neat.
The atmosphere was so fun and exciting!

I can't wait to see it on TV on Christmas day to see if my kids made it on tape!

I am pretty sure we saw Fantasias sister and her little girl too, following her when she was leaving.

Apparently Diana Krall was also doing a song at noon, but we didn't stick around for that.

What a cool experience!! :cool1:

That's cool. I wish there was a website that listed these tv tapings, and apearances. We are in the area and would love to be there for these if we knew about them!

Thanks for sharing!

I saw her walking by the big Christmas tree with a bunch of people as I was leaving the park at about 4pm, no one else seemed to recognize her. 2 hours earlier I had seen one of the families who were on Trading Spouses and a guy in a fairly big metal band. I guess it was the day for semi famous people there,haha.

We saw her shopping at the DL hotel Tuesday night and questioned if that was her or not. Now we know! The funny part was that she was shopping at the Fantasia shop. ;)

I'm so jealous! All we got to see while we were there was the camera crew taking crowd shots. The guy working the audience was funny though. I can't wait to see the Christmas show this year - maybe we'll see ourselves in the crowd!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter