Fantasmic DDP questions on Deluxe DDP

IlovePumbaa

Mouseketeer
If we use the DDP for Fantasmic package at Brown Derby. I understand it is 2 x TS credits per person, but because we have the Deluxe, is it still just Entree and Dessert? Or do we get App, Ent and Dessert? Also, being on DDP, do we get an alcoholic drink with our package???

Thanks.

Looking forward to this answer! As far as the alcoholic drink, I can tell you when I booked the parade package at Tony's while on DlxDP, I was able to get an alcoholic drink.

If we use the DDP for Fantasmic package at Brown Derby. I understand it is 2 x TS credits per person, but because we have the Deluxe, is it still just Entree and Dessert? Or do we get App, Ent and Dessert? Also, being on DDP, do we get an alcoholic drink with our package???

Thanks.

On the DLX plan for the FDP, you will receive an app, entree, dessert, and non-alcoholic or alcoholic beverage. But you do not get to choose the dessert. For the FDP, the dessert is a mini blueberry cobbler and mini grapefruit cake. They used to also include a mini banana dessert, but I believe they removed it.

Edited to add - the above applies to HBD. We have booked this at least 4 times in the past year, and they honor the appetizer. However, again, you receive a set sampler FDP dessert.

Last edited:
On the DLX plan for the FDP, you will receive an app, entree, dessert, and non-alcoholic or alcoholic beverage. But you do not get to choose the dessert. For the FDP, the dessert is a mini blueberry cobbler and mini grapefruit cake. They used to also include a mini banana dessert, but I believe they removed it.
I actually had the same question! Thinking of doing Mama Melrose though...wondered if the appetizer was included (since it’s included in deluxe dining plan)

I actually had the same question! Thinking of doing Mama Melrose though...wondered if the appetizer was included (since it’s included in deluxe dining plan)

MM I don’t know for sure, but would assume yes. I know BD honors the plan/credits being redeemed, and the DLX includes an appetizer.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!