Fantasmic Dessert for THIS Friday 6/10

Mister Disney

Ludwig Von Drake of Disney Fine Dining
We just got back from WDW and decided a quick side trip to Disneyland was in order while on a business trip. We've never been to Disneyland before, so this is going to be a new adventure.

Here's my situation....I was able to book us into the late Imagination to Celebration Tour which ends with seating for the Fireworks.

I tried to get us a reservation for the late FRIDAY, JUNE 10TH Fantasmic Dessert program, but (like I didn't know it would be)...it was all filled up.

I don't know if there is anyone out there with a pair of tickets they might want to part with because their plans changed or anything. If so, let me know.

If no one has any tickets for the dessert program for Fantasmic, can anyone suggest a good view space that you can get LATE...since we'll be at the train station for the fireworks....I am not sure how far the Fantasmic presentation is from the train station. Any info would be great!

THANK YOU!!!

Hi there - I recommend going to the premium viewing area that is behind the Tom Sawyer rafts. To the right of it is an area where you can stand or sit. When I was there it was roped off, but it is for the general public.

Great recommendation. I can't really recommend a good late spot. I've found the way they direct traffic now makes it difficult to get a decent last minute spot to see Fantasmic. We have a tradition of waiting until the end of the first show, and then sitting down immediately as other people leave with our hot chocolate and our fritters! :)

Enjoy your trip guys and tell us all about it! :) I loved seeing your food pictures in WDW.

Another spot you might try....Right in the center there is a light tower. Before the show it is down, so many people think you won't be able to see anything. However, about 15 min before the show, they raise the tower, and you've got an excellent view, dead center. It is standing only, though no sitting. More and more people are learning about this one though. On our last trip, there were 2 other families hanging around with us.

got2travel,

Can you explain this "light tower" a little more? Is this the same thing as the ""spot light that someone else mentioned would rise just before the show started? Where exactly is this object?

Thank you for your help!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter