Fantasmic Dessert Party Advice

TammyLynn33

DIS Veteran
Looking at this. I see it says FP line to get in then collect desserts and then VIP seating ? It says 750pm..What time do I have to be there on oder to get through FP line and get everything and get seats?
Thanks

Looking at this. I see it says FP line to get in then collect desserts and then VIP seating ? It says 750pm..What time do I have to be there on oder to get through FP line and get everything and get seats?
Thanks

For best CHOICE in seating, I recommend arriving at the F! theater 45-60 min. before showtime, with or without having any package or FP+.
You can ignore the times suggested for arrival for any of the seating options.
The seating will be open 60-90 min. before show time.

BTW, to be clear, the Fantasmic! Dessert option is not a "party."

Sorry my bad “ experience”

For best CHOICE in seating, I recommend arriving at the F! theater 45-60 min. before showtime, with or without having any package or FP+.
You can ignore the times suggested for arrival for any of the seating options.
The seating will be open 60-90 min. before show time.

BTW, to be clear, the Fantasmic! Dessert option is not a "party."

Thanks

We arrived 90 minutes before showtime and got right in, no line, took less than 5 minutes to collect our pkg and take our seats. We ignored their suggested arrival time, but I imagine the later you are, the more likely it is that it will take longer to get in. Btw, we loved the dessert pkg and are doing it again on our upcoming trip.

As a tip when enetering stay all the way to the left, that’s where you’ll go up to the podium to check in. You may arrive at any time before the show starts but it is reccomeneded to arrive at least 45 minutes before. Doors open at 6:30 for a 8 o’clock show.

Does anyone have pics of the desserts? Do they pick the desserts for you? Is it a buffet of desserts? Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter