Fantasmic Dining Package

Aussie Traveller

Earning My Ears
When you book a dining package online, how can you tell which showing of Fantasmic you get. I’m wanting to book dinner at Blue Bayou but want to make sure we get to see the first show.
Thanks!

When you book a dining package online, how can you tell which showing of Fantasmic you get. I’m wanting to book dinner at Blue Bayou but want to make sure we get to see the first show.
Thanks!
The earlier reservations for lunch and dinner get the first show. Later reservations get the second show. I'm not sure what the exact cut off time is, but I know that during non-peak times, you can ask to change your show time when get to the restaurant if there is still room in the viewing area for the show you want. It should say on your reservation confirmation email which show you'll be seeing.

I've booked the Hungry Bear package and it states before 7pm will be the first showing, after 7pm the 2nd. Had a quick look on the website but can't find the info for Blue Bayou, I'm guessing it would be around the same though, so you should be okay if you book a late lunch/early dinner time

I've booked the Hungry Bear package and it states before 7pm will be the first showing, after 7pm the 2nd. Had a quick look on the website but can't find the info for Blue Bayou, I'm guessing it would be around the same though, so you should be okay if you book a late lunch/early dinner time
I feel like Blue Bayou has an earlier cut off than 7pm, maybe 5:30 or 6pm. Def call and ask but also on your app under your dining plans it’ll state which show you have

I don’t know what the cutoff time is, but when I booked my package it specifically said “Blue Bayou Restaurant Fantasmic! Dinner Dining Package 1st Show”. Our reservation is for 6:10. So once you select a time it should tell you which show it’s for.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter