Fantasmic Dinner Package Changes

Thanks for Posting where I could find the MM Menu for Fantasmic! Package !!! It Sounds Delicious to Me !!
And Not that Limited, It Doesn't Bother me that we Get a Big Ole' Family Style Salad, then Pizza Appetizer.......
My Question, we have a group of 10ppl dining there, all have the Dining Plan with the FDP, do we get just 2 pizzas ???? ( because it is 1 pizza per 4ppl) AND do both the pizzas have to be the same ????
Or can we try 2 different pizzas ????
I really think it is a wonderful selction of main entrees, covers the food groups !! So what entrees have DIS'ers tried ???
Love getting the details, it makes the planning so much fun ! pixiedust: :tink: :butterfly :hippie:

bellenbuzz said:
Thanks for Posting where I could find the MM Menu for Fantasmic! Package !!! It Sounds Delicious to Me !!
And Not that Limited, It Doesn't Bother me that we Get a Big Ole' Family Style Salad, then Pizza Appetizer.......
My Question, we have a group of 10ppl dining there, all have the Dining Plan with the FDP, do we get just 2 pizzas ???? ( because it is 1 pizza per 4ppl) AND do both the pizzas have to be the same ????
Or can we try 2 different pizzas ????
I really think it is a wonderful selction of main entrees, covers the food groups !! So what entrees have DIS'ers tried ???
Love getting the details, it makes the planning so much fun ! pixiedust: :tink: :butterfly :hippie:

Groups of 1 to 4 get one pizza, groups of 5 - 8 get two pizzas, and groups of 9 - 12 get three pizzas and so on.

You can make each pizza different or the same.

Sounds Yummy !
We are going to eat like little piggies on this trip, so much wonderful food !! :woohoo: popcorn::

beattyfamily said:
It's one per group of 4 people, meaning it's served "family style". So you as a group can pick one kind of pizza from the four choices.

So if I'm dining alone (which I will be), I get a whole pizza to myself? Nifty. Which leads me to my next question - can I get my leftovers wrapped up to go? I could make an early ADR, enjoy my entree and dessert, and have the salad and pizza wrapped to go, pop it in a cooler in my handy dandy locker, and enjoy it later while I sit in my reserved section seat waiting for Fantasmic.

I wonder if they'll fill my cooler with ice . . . :teeth: . I'm being a little silly, but this is a legit question.

KC :sunny:

Hi Sorry if this info is already posted, We are going to disney in october and would like to book a fantasmic dinner package. Where can we fing the info on this - menus and prices and how do we book it?
Thanks

bluedisneygill said:
Hi Sorry if this info is already posted, We are going to disney in october and would like to book a fantasmic dinner package. Where can we fing the info on this - menus and prices and how do we book it?
Thanks

children (Ages 3-9)

Here is the link for Mama Melrose $29.99, 10.99 or 1 table service credit
Adult http://www.allearsnet.com/menu/menu_mmfan.htm
Child http://www.allearsnet.com/menu/men_mmk.htm

Here is the link for Brown Derby $36.99, $10.99 or 2 table service credits
Adult http://www.allearsnet.com/menu/menu_bd.htm
Child http://www.allearsnet.com/menu/menu_bdk.htm

Here is the link for Hollywood & Vine $23.99, $10.99 or 1 table service credit
Adult & Child Buffet http://www.allearsnet.com/menu/menu_hvd.htm

Here is a link for more info on the Fantasmic Package http://www.allearsnet.com/din/fantdin1.htm

Here is a link on Fantasmic http://www.allearsnet.com/tp/mgm/m_fantasmic.htm
:dance3: :cheer2: :love: :Pinkbounc :dance3: :cheer2: :love: :Pinkbounc :dance3: :cheer2: :love: :Pinkbounc :dance3: :cheer2: :love: :Pinkbounc

I appreciate you posting the Links for the Menus !
We are booked for MM for Fantasmic! come November.....
Never ate at MM's before, the menu sounds delicious & yummy to Me !!
I have 2 DD's and the kids menu sounds just as good!!
Looking forward to it ! :thanks:

Thanks for the info, have decided to go for hollywood and vine got reservation for day planned, can't wait.
Thanks again for your help.

We will be at WDW the week AFTER Thanksgiving and are hoping for lower crowd levels. Given the new Fantasmic dinner package, which I do not want to do, we may just go for the regular seating not the reserved. I've never done that...always had the package before. My question is: How long might the line be since that is supposed to be one of the slower times of year. I'm kind of hoping we can just walk up and get in without too much of a wait.

If you are on the Dinning plan and the Fantasmic package, can you share your food at Mama Melroses? Or does the fantasmic package make everyone use their table credits?

boswellnakia said:
If you are on the Dinning plan and the Fantasmic package, can you share your food at Mama Melroses? Or does the fantasmic package make everyone use their table credits?

They would not let my 6 year old share with my 9 year old; they told me when you do the Fantasmic package, there is no sharing; everyone must buy a meal. This was in December.

OK I've only gone to Fantasmic twice. (DH takes his 8th graders every year and they have never missed Fantasmic.) The first time we did the dining package and the second time we did not. I thought we had better seats the 2nd time. I thought we walked a heck of a lot more IN AND OUT with the package. I want other folks 2 cents about this. I have sworn I will never go back in a summer month. Too much sitting in the heat...too much time invested.
We did the dining with too much walking, not great seats, thing Summer 03. Have they changed it much since then? Family would love to go but this is about my only, put my foot down, area in WDW. Tell me I'm wrong...

It is a lot of walking but we choose to sit as far back as possible and are among the first out which made getting on the bus quite easy... That said we aren't doing the package on our next visit in Jan. There will be 2 shows and we'll just hit the second show and want to sit in back anyway. We have 2 other buffet meals so I don;t want to do H and V, MM was horrific, and we have family joining us for 3 nights where doing a 2 credit HBD dinner would not work out well--anyway I always worry we'll get a rain out and we would waste our time/money/credits eating a TS we don't want anyway just to get the bad seats we like ;)

Yvonne

We just did the Fantasmic Package at Mama Mel Rose and it was great! I ordered the Chicken Parmigana and I loved it. Our wait for Fantasmic was nothing. My friends just went without the package and she said the wait was 1 1/2 hours for the show and they said no way! I told them to do the dinner package but they knew better.

Our service was GREAT and so was the Food! I have ate there on numerous occasions and never had a problem. What is everyone ordering that is Soooo bad?? We are eating there again in Aug. I have always ordered the chicken flatbread ,for a appetizer, salad, chicken parmagiana and 6 deserts(or maybe 9 I forget), to pick from. So full I could hardly walk.

melish27 said:
Anyone heard if this deal has been extended beyond Dec. 16? I'll be going in mid-Jan. and will have to make my PS later this week. Thanks.

We will be in Disney 1/3-1/10 and I was able to book the fantasmic dinner package. As I understand it I will be able to use table service credits from my Disney dining plan for the meal. Have fun!

Yes you can. You probaly had to put down a CC hold for you package. If you don't show and don't cancel within the time frame, you credit card will be charged. But we are with you, we will be using our table credits for this package.

I am sure this has been debated to death somewhere in the MANY pages of this forum but... we are a family of 5 with 3 kids under 12. We have never been to DW and are going next March. I want to do the Fantasmic package and am wondering which of the 3 choices has the best atmosphere for kids! Also, does anyone know approx what time the show goes in March? I am torn because I would love to take them to the 50's PT for lunch also but that seems like a lot of food in one day (not big eaters, those kids of mine!) I'd rather do counter service for lunch before a more pricey sit down meal for supper! Of course, I could just be being "thrifty" (read... cheap!) I think we will only be at MGM one day. Any thoughts? Thanks!!!! :thumbsup2

I have read both answers... when you book the Fantasmic dinner package is your credit card charged for the full price at that time? Or do you pay after the dinner? I just dont like to check the statement to see if they refunded what they charged if we cancel.

Thnaks

mlaaw said:
I have read both answers... when you book the Fantasmic dinner package is your credit card charged for the full price at that time? Or do you pay after the dinner? I just dont like to check the statement to see if they refunded what they charged if we cancel.

Thnaks

You should never be charged for the Fantasmic Package unless you do not cancel and do not show up. They require only a CC hold so that if you do not cancel (before 48 hours) and do not show up, they will charge your credit card $10 per person.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter