• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Fantasmic Dinner Package Question

diaman

Mouseketeer
Hi,
We'll be at WDW at the end of Feb. I was wondering that if we booked the Fantasmic Dinner package, do we have to go 45-30 mins before the show? Our 2 1/2 & 5 yo DS are not into waiting that long. Do you think its ok to go like 15-10 mins before the show starts with the package. Also, if we go that late, what happens if all the reserved seats are taken? I know some of the seats in this section are not the best, but you can still enjoy the show if you get bad seats right??? I remember one year we went, we had standing room only.. all the way at the top in the very back of the stadium and had to stand the whole show. I'm not the tallest so couldn't see over the TALL people. That was bad. Thanks in advance for any advice/insight!

We've done the Fantasmic dinner package in the past, the seats are actually not too bad, you're off to the right of the stage, but you can certainly see everything that is going on. My tip: don't sit too close to the bottom of the theatre unless you like getting wet. I'm not sure if you are familiar with Fantasmic, but they use water screens for the show and you will get a spray off of them, we usually sit about half way up and we stay dry.

As far as the time, I believe (unless it was been changed since August) that the reserved seats are held until 45 minutes before hand, at that time, they are up for grab for anyone to sit at. Doing the dinner package does not guarantee a seat to the show . If you get to the theatre and the seats are gone, pretty much you are out of luck.

Hope this helps!

Krista

princess:

Well I was there on 2/2. I used the dinner package and we were told to be at the entrance 1/2 hour before the show. They didn't give seats away to general admission until 10 minutes prior to the show. Guess it depends on the time of year.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter