Fantasmic Dinner Package

Plutofan1

DIS Veteran
Post your reviews of the Fantasmic Dinner Package. Please reccomend your favorite resteraunt in the package and mention if the seats for Fantasmic! are good. Thanks!

Plutofan1 said:
Post your reviews of the Fantasmic Dinner Package. Please reccomend your favorite resteraunt in the package and mention if the seats for Fantasmic! are good. Thanks!

I'm going in November and would like to hear from others too? What were you able to choice, kids items....
Thanks in advance!

Just back from Hollywood and Vine. Loved it! Lots of good food on the buffet and some nice little desserts. I absolutely loved not having to show up for Fantasmic an hour and a half early just to get a seat. We showed up half an hour before the show started at the "special" entrance and had great seats for the show.

I did the Hollywood anf Vine a few years ago and was disspointe,d there didn't seem to be a lot of choice, but it may have been a bade day.

Last year did HBD, that was very good, if a little rich for an early meal.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter