Fantasmic! not playing during the week until end of May?

beccagilgan

Earning My Ears
Hi everyone!

I'm visiting Disneyland for the first time May 6-9th and I'm so excited to experience all the rides and attractions that aren't available at WDW! However, I've been checking the schedule daily for Fantasmic! and am disappointed to see that it's not playing during the week I'm there (or for the few weeks that follow.) I've heard such amazing things about this show from everyone at The Dis and was really looking forward to seeing it. I'm pleased to be able to see World of Color, but does anyone happen to know why F! is not playing in May? I tried asking the people on the Disneyland Twitter account (especially looking for an answer as to WHY it wasn't playing) and they just directed me to the Disneyland schedule webpages! Groan!

Anyone know? Thank you!!

It's standard operating procedure at DLR to not run Fantasmic during the week except during busy times of the year.

Ooooh, I see. I had noticed that it was primarily playing on the weekends (when I checked awhile ago) but got confused when I saw it was playing during the week in April. I guess that's from a combination of late March Breaks and Easter holiday goers? Thanks for clarifying!

Ooooh, I see. I had noticed that it was primarily playing on the weekends (when I checked awhile ago) but got confused when I saw it was playing during the week in April. I guess that's from a combination of late March Breaks and Easter holiday goers? Thanks for clarifying!
Yes, that would have been because of spring break crowds.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter