Fantasmic On the Go Hungry Bear Question

ahale08

Earning My Ears
So I have it booked for Friday for the first showing however my daughter is doing the Disney's Dance the Magic Holiday Parade the next day and her call time with makeup and hair done is inside the park by 8:15 AM. I'm worried that such a late night the night before with an early call time is not a good idea. I would love to change my reservation to Saturday however the only time available for the first show is at 3:45 PM. We can not go to get the meals at Hungry Bear until the parade is over so I'm guessing around 4 Pm or so. How strict is Hungry Bear and the Fantasmic on the Go dinner packages with your set time? I few showed up 20 mins after the reserved time would they cancel our on the go dinner package? I'm thinking since it's not table service with a reserved table we should be ok....

I would have loved to change the dinner package to Thursday night but Fantastic is not running. We also have Sunday night but I'm worried about waiting to see it our last night there in case it gets canceled?

Any other thoughts?

My experience is 15-20 minute time variations is expected by Disney and that is not a problem. Keep checking as a better time may open up for you. If not, and if you are in the HB area that day, it never hurts to swing by in person and ask if they can move it later.

:wizard:

My experience is 15-20 minute time variations is expected by Disney and that is not a problem. Keep checking as a better time may open up for you. If not, and if you are in the HB area that day, it never hurts to swing by in person and ask if they can move it later.

:wizard:
Thanks for your response! I did call Disney Dining as we are staying on site to see if they had any openings and they did not. I did move to the 3:45 reservation and said it's a 15 min window before they cancel. I will try to go by day of and see if they can move it at all.

It shouldn't be a problem if you show up 15-20 minutes late to the Hungry Bear.

For the record, Fantasmic! is very rarely cancelled. If heavy rain or something was predicted, you might have a reason to be worried, but there's no reason to think it would potentially be cancelled on Sunday.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!