Fantasmic Package Res @ 3:30?????

waynesgirl

Maleficent is my hero!
Am I missing something? I have never experienced Fantasmic so explanation...

I called for dinner reservations and the only thing available on my requested date (April 20th-my DH's bday) is at 3:30. They told me to gather at the Highland (?) gate by 8:30.

First, how are they going to know we have Fantasmic Package?
Second, doesn't this gate mean everybody else will be there as well?

What do I need to expect?

Thanks

You will receive a voucher at dinner (if you can call 3:30 dinner ;)). The entrance gate for dinner packages is down the street by Beauty and the Beast - it is not the regular entrance. We had to show our voucher at least twice when entering that gate. Is Fantasmic! at 9:00? If so, I might show up by 8:15. If the theater is very crowded but the dinner package seating is not, they might open the dinner package seating to general admission (they did not do this when we went in January - the rope stayed up the whole time). People have posted that the seating area may be opened 30 minutes before show time.

You will receive a voucher at dinner (if you can call 3:30 dinner ;)). The entrance gate for dinner packages is down the street by Beauty and the Beast - it is not the regular entrance. We had to show our voucher at least twice when entering that gate. Is Fantasmic! at 9:00? If so, I might show up by 8:15. If the theater is very crowded but the dinner package seating is not, they might open the dinner package seating to general admission (they did not do this when we went in January - the rope stayed up the whole time). People have posted that the seating area may be opened 30 minutes before show time.

Thank you for the info - I was wondering about that as well. We got the package with a 4:30 diner seating :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter