Fantasmic! Superthread - Or Everything You Need To Know About Fantasmic at Disneyland

I'm sorry, I have a new question. On busy days, around what time do fastpasses generally run out? Currently they do have Fantasmic! scheduled for the Thursday we are there as well, so I'm leaning towards seeing the second show on Oct. 11 as I've read the second shows aren't usually as crowded. Would just after one o'clock be too late to obtain a fastpass? Thank you.

Just made our dinner reservations for the Fantasmic Blue Bayou package for Christmas Day. We know that it will be very busy in the parks during this time so feel a little better knowing that we can at least have a sit down dinner plus a place to sit during the show. We did the BB package back in July and really enjoyed our meals and our seating area.

How quickly do you think fast passes will run out on Sunday, Nov 15th? Our plan is that we'll enter DCA that morning, I'll turn around and go get F! Fast Passes for the first show, then head back to DCA to get fast passes there while my wife and kids are doing rides.

Last edited:
I'm going to Disneyland for the first time (yay!) in less than 2 weeks. We'll be there on Veteran's Day, and there are 2 showings of Fantasmic! that night. But we're doing the Walk in Walt's Footsteps tour from 9:30am until at least 12:30pm. Are we better off pulling FP for (I'm assuming) the first showing of Fantasmic before the tour, or is it likely there will be FastPasses for the second showing after the tour? It's just my husband and myself, no kids, and we'd rather the second showing if possible. Any thoughts and hints appreciated!

I'm going to Disneyland for the first time (yay!) in less than 2 weeks. We'll be there on Veteran's Day, and there are 2 showings of Fantasmic! that night. But we're doing the Walk in Walt's Footsteps tour from 9:30am until at least 12:30pm. Are we better off pulling FP for (I'm assuming) the first showing of Fantasmic before the tour, or is it likely there will be FastPasses for the second showing after the tour? It's just my husband and myself, no kids, and we'd rather the second showing if possible. Any thoughts and hints appreciated!

I was there Sat , Sun 10/17 and 10/18 and Sat 10/24. The first saturday was super crowded and I pulled my Fantasmic Fastpass for the second show at about noon to 1 pm. SO I think you will be fine to wait after the tour to get the second show. On Sunday we did the first show I pulled my FP early in the morning. And on 10/24 we did the second show again and we pulled the Fastpasses at 11:30 for the second show.

I have a Cafe Orleans Fantasmic 2nd show dining package reservation for this Friday (the 17th). Will my family find a decent spot if we show up only half an hour early? I have read that they allow Hungry Bear people in the BB and CO area for the 2nd show. Does anyone have recent experience with the 2nd show dining packages? Just wondering if it it worth the money for the dinner if we can only get a spot way to the left if only getting there 30 min prior. I also have an 2nd show Hungry Bear reservation and so if they are all allowed in the same area maybe we should just go for that one? I really want to see the fireworks in front of the castle so that is why we won't be getting to the dining package area any sooner. TIA!!

I have a Cafe Orleans Fantasmic 2nd show dining package reservation for this Friday (the 17th). Will my family find a decent spot if we show up only half an hour early? I have read that they allow Hungry Bear people in the BB and CO area for the 2nd show. Does anyone have recent experience with the 2nd show dining packages? Just wondering if it it worth the money for the dinner if we can only get a spot way to the left if only getting there 30 min prior. I also have an 2nd show Hungry Bear reservation and so if they are all allowed in the same area maybe we should just go for that one? I really want to see the fireworks in front of the castle so that is why we won't be getting to the dining package area any sooner. TIA!!
I did the CO F! dining package back in late September and it did seem like they mixed the seating areas for the various dining packages for the second show. They let guests in initially based on which dining package you had, but once inside the viewing area, you could go anywhere you wanted.

You might also ask you question in the F! Dining thread:
https://www.disboards.com/threads/fantasmic-dining-dessert-fastpass-thread-q-a-here.3611548/page-23

Has anyone done the RBT Premium seating recently and have any reviews/pictures from the viewing area? does it matter how early you arrive to your reservation?

Has anyone done the RBT Premium seating recently and have any reviews/pictures from the viewing area? does it matter how early you arrive to your reservation?

There will not be any real current reviews- as RB has been under refurb since Sept 5. and isnt scheduled to open back up until Nov 21. But before it went under refurb, most were reporting that tables were already assigned when they got there, so there was no real advantage to showing up very early.

There will not be any real current reviews- as RB has been under refurb since Sept 5. and isnt scheduled to open back up until Nov 21. But before it went under refurb, most were reporting that tables were already assigned when they got there, so there was no real advantage to showing up very early.
Thanks. I knew that it was being refurbished but thought it had already opened for the holiday season. I guess ill wait a few more weeks for reviews.

Does anyone know when dining reservations open up for Fantasmic!? We are going in July and it should be up on the website and app, but it's not there. Any ideas or suggestions?

Does anyone know when dining reservations open up for Fantasmic!? We are going in July and it should be up on the website and app, but it's not there. Any ideas or suggestions?
Dining reservations, including packages, usually appear 60-days in advance. However, it is not uncommon for there to be a delay, especially at the start of a new "season" or when the schedule is in flux. Dates through July 6th seem to be available for other locations, so my guess is that means the F! entertainment schedule is in flux for July at this point. Keep checking and at some point, they'll load the reservations into the system.

Dining reservations, including packages, usually appear 60-days in advance. However, it is not uncommon for there to be a delay, especially at the start of a new "season" or when the schedule is in flux. Dates through July 6th seem to be available for other locations, so my guess is that means the F! entertainment schedule is in flux for July at this point. Keep checking and at some point, they'll load the reservations into the system.
Great! I keep checking and wondering if there's something I don't know. I feel almost obsessive at this point. Thank you for the help!!

I couldn't find Fantasmic packages on the website, but I was able to book a Hungry Bear package for late June over the phone a few days ago. So, if you want a package in the first week of July, it may be worth calling Disneyland dining.

I couldn't find Fantasmic packages on the website, but I was able to book a Hungry Bear package for late June over the phone a few days ago. So, if you want a package in the first week of July, it may be worth calling Disneyland dining.
It's not just Fantasmic! that's not yet available for early July. None of the hotel character dining options are available, either, though you can get them for June 30.

It's not just Fantasmic! that's not yet available for early July. None of the hotel character dining options are available, either, though you can get them for June 30.
I called last week, they're not available yet. I'll keep checking neurotically...

Thanks though!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter