Fantasmic Times in September???

nmclennan

Earning My Ears
I was wondering if anyone was aware of the nights Fantasmic will be on in September, around 15th - 21st. Vacation Planning said schedule is not out but she expected it to run every night. Does this sound right? My research suggests it has only been scheduled on Friday and Saturday nights in the past but I could be wrong. Any information would be appreciated.

Thanks

Neil :confused3

Historically Fantasmic has not shown at all after Labor Day, until Mid-Late December (for the holiday visitors), then goes down again until Summer. If it does run it will likely be just weekends.

So it is anyones guess.

I do actually expect Fantasmic to be running in the fall (it didn't last fall because of the Columbia refurb), but just on weekends. Showtimes are 9 and 10:30.

It did run throughout of both this past spring and last spring on weekends and during weekdays during spring break.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter