Fantasmic times

AmyJamer

Earning My Ears
Sorry for all the questions! As our window is opening I’m panicking . Are fantasmic show times typically 9 and 10:30? Even if the believe in holiday fireworks are at 8:45 or do they not typically happen on the same night? Thanks for any insight!

Depending on if it’s “high” season or not, f! Typically will be on the weekends, even if fireworks are going. I believe the 3rd? Week in December is generally when it starts nightly although trips are before that so I don’t have the exact date for this year handy. You can look when they will be done earlier in the month but 9 and 10:30 sound right on with the past years scheduling
ETA- I seem to recall fw being around 9:30 but again it’s recalling from last year so memory is somewhat foggy on exact times

Last year, it looks like F! was typically at 9:00 pm and 10:30 pm, with fireworks at 9:30 pm. Usually, F! is scheduled so that it is ending just before fireworks starts, that way guests that watched the first F! can watch the fireworks from the same area. So, I would guess that fireworks will be at 9:30 pm (or thereabout) when F! is being presented. When I looked at the schedule that's been posted so far, it appears that fireworks are at 9:30 pm regardless of whether there is a F! or not.

Last year, it looks like F! was typically at 9:00 pm and 10:30 pm, with fireworks at 9:30 pm. Usually, F! is scheduled so that it is ending just before fireworks starts, that way guests that watched the first F! can watch the fireworks from the same area. So, I would guess that fireworks will be at 9:30 pm (or thereabout) when F! is being presented. When I looked at the schedule that's been posted so far, it appears that fireworks are at 9:30 pm regardless of whether there is a F! or not.
Thank you!

Sorry for all the questions! As our window is opening I’m panicking . Are fantasmic show times typically 9 and 10:30? Even if the believe in holiday fireworks are at 8:45 or do they not typically happen on the same night? Thanks for any insight!

I'm booking my reservations now too, so I know what you mean! I was able to book a Blue Bayou package for 7pm dinner and a 9pm Fantasmic! showing, so that's certainly one of the showtimes. I spoke to a CM who said that, during the week of the 17th, F! will be showing nightly. I don't know about earlier weeks, because I didn't ask. If you want a dining package for F! and you're going to be there earlier than the 17th, just try booking a package for the night you want and see what you can get. You're not charged when you book, and you can always cancel.

I'm booking my reservations now too, so I know what you mean! I was able to book a Blue Bayou package for 7pm dinner and a 9pm Fantasmic! showing, so that's certainly one of the showtimes. I spoke to a CM who said that, during the week of the 17th, F! will be showing nightly. I don't know about earlier weeks, because I didn't ask. If you want a dining package for F! and you're going to be there earlier than the 17th, just try booking a package for the night you want and see what you can get. You're not charged when you book, and you can always cancel.
Thanks! Good idea! I saw that the Believe in holiday magic fireworks are scheduled for 8:45 on nov 29th so I was confused how all this was happening about the same time. But you are right. I can book and just cancel if needed.

November 29th is a Thursday, so there is probably no F!. The schedule for Friday, the 30th is now posted and fireworks are at 9:30 pm and F! is at 9:00 pm and 10:30 pm. So it looks like they're staying pretty consistent with last year; on nights where there is F!, fireworks are at 9:30 and on nights without F!, fireworks are at 8:45 pm. Based on the F! dining packages, it does look like F! is going to a nightly schedule on December 17th. Prior to that week, it's only on Fri, Sat, and Sun in December.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter