Fantasy 7 night DVC Member Cruise! August 26, 2017! It's a Grand Slam!

Understood....it's hard to wait!

Ours came today. Only items in there we were worried about are the luggage tags. All else can be taken care of at the port and on the online port arrival form you filled out(take that with you). I think you can also get luggage tags at the DCL desk at the airport if needed...smjj

Last edited:
Ours came today. Only items in there we were worried about are the luggage tags. All else can be taken care of at the port and on the online port arrival form you filled out(take that with you). I think you can also get luggage tags at the DCL desk at the airport if needed...smjj
Thanks for the info. Still hoping ours come soon...

When DVC booked my stateroom with DCL my address got mistyped/spoken incorrectly between the two. I called DCL earlier and they gave me the address it was mailed to. Close to my address, but not correct. Called DVC after that and spent 2.5 hours trying to resolve it. Long story short, the book may or may not make it here if USPS can figure out where it was meant to go. They can't guarantee it. If the book doesn't come before we sail they will not reprint it after we leave (to have as a keepsake). To reprint it is $50.

When DVC booked my stateroom with DCL my address got mistyped/spoken incorrectly between the two. I called DCL earlier and they gave me the address it was mailed to. Close to my address, but not correct. Called DVC after that and spent 2.5 hours trying to resolve it. Long story short, the book may or may not make it here if USPS can figure out where it was meant to go. They can't guarantee it. If the book doesn't come before we sail they will not reprint it after we leave (to have as a keepsake). To reprint it is $50.
Yikes!

Honestly, there is nothing about the booklet worth $50. Did you ask how to get luggage tags if the booklet does not reach you?
Be sure you print out what you need from the internet.

Yikes!

Honestly, there is nothing about the booklet worth $50. Did you ask how to get luggage tags if the booklet does not reach you?
Be sure you print out what you need from the internet.
Yeah they said just go to one of the Disney places at MCO and they'd print you up some. No big deal as long as you do the online check-in and print the port arrival form!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter