Fantasy Cruise May 16, 2020

pkwilson73

Earning My Ears
Booked for the May 16, 2020 cruise...new to "starting"...but this will be our 2nd cruise! Excited to get a Fish Extender group started!

Booked for the May 16, 2020 cruise...new to "starting"...but this will be our 2nd cruise! Excited to get a Fish Extender group started!
We are first time Disney cruisers and would love to join in on the fish extender!! We have 2 other groups going with us as well

Hello Fellow Shipmates! Will anyone else be sailing with an "only" child? This is our 2nd cruise and want the "kids club experience " to be better this time around...maybe plan some meet-ups with other single kiddos.

Hi! How old is your kiddo? We are bringing 3 kids--but at all different stages! I have 3 boys--they will be 9, 13 and 17 at cruise time! Also-- are you interested in the fish extender group?

Hi! How old is your kiddo? We are bringing 3 kids--but at all different stages! I have 3 boys--they will be 9, 13 and 17 at cruise time! Also-- are you interested in the fish extender group?
Kiddo will be 7 (girl)… I want to do the extender group, but packing will be very challenging as is, so I think I'm gonna skip this time.

Hi all...I'm going to start a spreadsheet with everyone's family name, # of kids/age/gender, and room number...so for those of you wanting. To participate-- please start sendining whatever info you haven't yet!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!