Fantasy Server Requests

ParkMom

Earning My Ears
On our first Disney Cruise in 2016, we were on the Wonder and had the BEST server team (Claudis (sp?) & Silvana). They were amazing, I actually still talk about them today! We were just on the Dream June 2018 and without mentioning any names, we had the WORST server team. Our assistant server was so shy he barely spoke to anyone at the table and never bothered to refill our drinks on most nights. Our main server was so rude, I actually wrote a complaint about him while we were on the ship. The only saving grace was he was sick the last night of our cruise and we didn't have to deal with him. Anyway, we are getting ready to sail on the Fantasy on a 7 night Western Caribbean and would LOVE any recommendations for servers. TIA

We had Silvana on the Wonder in 2017. She was with Tiago. We were on the Wonder 2 weeks ago and asked about her. We were told she is now on the Magic. I don’t know your server. We were told Tiago has resigned. We were also told there will be a lot of movement of servers as they prepare for the new ships. Every time we have a great server and request them, we are never lucky enough to get them even though we request them.

We had the following team on our WC last July: head server Wira, server Marlan (female), assistant server Luis. All three were very engaging and attentive. I highly recommend them!

We just got off the Fantasy on Saturday. Our serving team was Pete from Jamaica (server), Karl from Philippines (asst. server), and Witt from Thailand (head server). They were fantastic, although Witt’s English is not the best. They all worked really hard to make sure everyone was happy. Our stateroom host was Sam from India, and he was great, too.

One thing to note - teams are changed up all the time, so it's best to list one name, or if you want to request multiple ones, put them in a priority order.

Aris was fun when we had him. He is very polite and quiet. He won't over stay his welcome and will work hard to make sure you get what you need . We have also had Ronaldo on the fantasy and my kids loved him. We still laugh at the video of him and my daughter singing and dancing in animators pallet .

Both were on the fantasy last year around this time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter