Fantasy Springs is opening June 6th 2024

Happy 15 update for TDL for this summer…

“Tokyo Disneyland:
Not available on the following dates to guests staying at Tokyo DisneySea Hotel MiraCosta and Tokyo DisneySea Fantasy Springs Hotel Fantasy Chateau*.

*Available to guests staying at Tokyo DisneySea Fantasy Springs Hotel Grand Chateau.

• June 9, 29 and 30, 2024
  • July 20, 21, 22, 27, 28 and 29, 2024
  • On all dates from August 1 to 31, 2024”

So this is not clear to me. I’m doing a 1 night vacation package at the FS hotel(not the super expensive chateau side) that includes entry to FS in August.
Do I get Happy Entry or not? Does it matter given that I’ll have a wristband?

So this is not clear to me. I’m doing a 1 night vacation package at the FS hotel(not the super expensive chateau side) that includes entry to FS in August.
You get happy entry only on your second day not check in day but the wrist band takes the pressure off making sure you get in early to get a pass to the new area. So it really doesn’t matter in your case.

You get happy entry at DS for day two of your package.

To those who will purchase a Fantasy Springs Magic 1-Day Passport, how many times will you go on the rides in that area?

It costs a premium over a regular day ticket (at least 15k yen more), so I’m wondering how you’re planning that day.

To those who will purchase a Fantasy Springs Magic 1-Day Passport, how many times will you go on the rides in that area?

It costs a premium over a regular day ticket (at least 15k yen more), so I’m wondering how you’re planning that day.
I would think one would get at least two rides per attraction. I am wondering how they handle the lines....let everyone through access or just standby for everyone a day no premiere or priority

I would think one would get at least two rides per attraction. I am wondering how they handle the lines....let everyone through access or just standby for everyone a day no premiere or priority
Since I'm going on opening day with happy entry and a passport, I will definitely report back how it goes. I want to ride everything at least once and my threshold is probably about an hour to wait. Depending on how the previews go I may even head to Tink first since that will be standby only and I'm sure the line will build all morning. I'm not sure I would wait an hour to ride anything a second time unless it's that amazing. I will also be going to DS on the following day with happy entry (MC) and so I'll probably try to get a priority pass that day too, unless I am totally over it after one day haha!

I was trying to do the math based on very roughly estimated ride capacity and the amount of eligible parties through packages or FSH guests, and on that alone I think the ride wait times would be quite reasonable. There are simply not many rooms at TDR, and obviously not 100% of them will be packages. And then on a given day I imagine only half of the people with packages will be going to DS since every package has a DL day. Since there are four rides, I think lines would be very reasonable with just passport holders.

The real unknown is how many passes they will allocate to DPA, since those people will share the line with passport holders. Standby shouldn't impact the premier/passport wait times too much so I am not too worried how many standby passes they will offer (and I imagine those wait times will be horrible). It'll be interesting to see if they heavily cap the DPA numbers the first couple days to make sure they can control the lines, or if they just have a fixed number already in mind where they have done the math to optimize waits. Too many DPA would lead to very frustrated passport holders, since the passport/packages are sold at such a premium. It will be interesting to see how quickly the DPA sell out as well. I'll try to watch that too. This is just my guess, but I can't imagine anyone without happy entry will even have a chance to buy a DPA.

Since I'm going on opening day with happy entry and a passport, I will definitely report back how it goes. I want to ride everything at least once and my threshold is probably about an hour to wait. Depending on how the previews go I may even head to Tink first since that will be standby only and I'm sure the line will build all morning. I'm not sure I would wait an hour to ride anything a second time unless it's that amazing. I will also be going to DS on the following day with happy entry (MC) and so I'll probably try to get a priority pass that day too, unless I am totally over it after one day haha!

I was trying to do the math based on very roughly estimated ride capacity and the amount of eligible parties through packages or FSH guests, and on that alone I think the ride wait times would be quite reasonable. There are simply not many rooms at TDR, and obviously not 100% of them will be packages. And then on a given day I imagine only half of the people with packages will be going to DS since every package has a DL day. Since there are four rides, I think lines would be very reasonable with just passport holders.

The real unknown is how many passes they will allocate to DPA, since those people will share the line with passport holders. Standby shouldn't impact the premier/passport wait times too much so I am not too worried how many standby passes they will offer (and I imagine those wait times will be horrible). It'll be interesting to see if they heavily cap the DPA numbers the first couple days to make sure they can control the lines, or if they just have a fixed number already in mind where they have done the math to optimize waits. Too many DPA would lead to very frustrated passport holders, since the passport/packages are sold at such a premium. It will be interesting to see how quickly the DPA sell out as well. I'll try to watch that too. This is just my guess, but I can't imagine anyone without happy entry will even have a chance to buy a DPA.
Will you be able to enter TDS on opening day of Fantasy Springs via Happy Entry?

Will you be able to enter TDS on opening day of Fantasy Springs via Happy Entry?
Yes, only MiraCosta is eligible that day! Though FSH guests do not have happy entry that day (they will get happy entry starting the 7th), if their special entrance into FS is open on the 6th and opens with park opening, I imagine they could still beat us from the front of the park even if they only get in at official opening time. I don't know exactly how long it takes to walk to FS from the front entrance.

Yes, only MiraCosta is eligible that day! Though FSH guests do not have happy entry that day (they will get happy entry starting the 7th), if their special entrance into FS is open on the 6th and opens with park opening, I imagine they could still beat us from the front of the park even if they only get in at official opening time. I don't know exactly how long it takes to walk to FS from the front entrance.
Every second counts, so

Ride like the wind, Bullseye!

You definitely want to be ahead of most crowds if you can.

Every second counts, so

Ride like the wind, Bullseye!

You definitely want to be ahead of most crowds if you can.
I am so glad I was able to pick up MC for my package. I can't imagine how long the regular line will be to get in! I saw that people were lined up the night before for the Donald Duck merch drop and thought wow, how early are people going to be there for the opening of FS :hyper:

I am so glad I was able to pick up MC for my package. I can't imagine how long the regular line will be to get in! I saw that people were lined up the night before for the Donald Duck merch drop and thought wow, how early are people going to be there for the opening of FS :hyper:
I agree it may be insane!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter