Fantasyland Breakfast

tmp

Mouseketeer
Hoping to book a Good Morning Fantasyland breakfast for one morning during our visit.
I understand that you can enter the park an hour before offical opening which I believe is 9 a.m.My question is do you HAVE to be there at 8 a.m or are you allowed to arrive at, say 8.30?
Reason I ask is I'm not sure I will be able to rally my lot into getting up and out by 7.45 if we had to be at the gates for 8 so I don't know if it's worth booking.

Anytime before 10.30 will be fine!! We aren't exactly morning people either and at Christmas we were so busy looking at all the decorations etc that we only just made it one morning!!! They even got some more food out for us as most of it had gone!!
We love the Fantasyland breakfast - we do it every morning now. It's much less busy than in the hotel , you get a really good choice (for a Continental breakfast) and you're right in the heart of Fantasyland when you finish. If you can time your end of breakfast for about 10.00 we also found there were lots of characters about behind the Castle then. Enjoy!!!

Well worth it, just to get on Peter Pan without a long queue. :flower:

Can you request a Fantasyland breakfast if staying in the DL Hotel, it doesn't mention it in any of the brochures I've got, only at the other hotels.

I've only seen it offered in the Cheyenne, Santa Fe, Sequoia Lodge & Newport Bay Club but it wouldn't hurt to ask at DLH. :)

We booked the Fantasyland breakfast for just one morning of our stay because we didn't want to seem greedy. I'm now thinking we should've booked it for every single day!

Do you think it would be okay to ring up the travel agent (Thomson/Lunn Poly) and change it to every day? Or is it too late?

It is only offered to guests staying at the Sante Fe, Cheyenne, Sequoia Lodge and Newport Bay. Karen (Miffy2003) has a theory that they do this to take some pressure off the breakfast queues at these very big hotels, whilst making it look like they are offering a really great perk (which to be fair, I suppose they are!!) Anyway I think she's hit the nail on the head!!

If you are staying at the Disneyland Hotel you get a proper character breakfast included in your package and you're practically on top of the park already - so not much point offering it to guests staying there. I'm not quite sure how fair this all is for guest staying at the Hotel New York, but I suppose the thinking is as it's a smaller hotel the breakfast rush shouldn't be so bad, plus it doesn't tend to be a favourite hotel of families with young children. FWIW I actually think the New York is a great hotel for little kids - the rooms are more spacious when you're all bunked in together, and the kids corner is one of the nicer ones available!! JMHO

Bonnie - you may as well, it doesn't hurt to try.

Thanks diberry.:teeth:
Its good news that we don't have to rush to get to the park early.
Just hope I can get booked up now-whenever I've tried before it's always fully booked.:sad2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter