Fantasyland Football

cvaska

Future Cast Member
I received the shirt I ordered for March Magic today (Adventureland Swirls for life) and a card promoting "Fantasyland Football" for Fall 2017 was in the package. Is Disney planning a new March Magic type event?

Photos: https://imgur.com/a/LIr8o

I just ordered my Briar Patch Vulture shirt yesterday so let's see if I get a Fantasyland Football Card.

I kind of want to get the toontown cabbies one but it's black and that means I can't wear it during my trip because of the heat

Interesting... I have a fantasy baseball league that is Disney themed (send a PM if interested). I also do a Disney themed fantasy football league.

I just wish the shirts came in larger sizes.

My interest has been peaked as well
Ps DSis and I opted for vintage Epcot with Horizons Butlers and Crainium Comanders respectively I also got the tervis with all the logos

I got the card in my March magic package as well. In the back it featured Sulley and had a Disneyland Dreamers logo which might be a look into what's to come.

What was that a link to?
fwb_fantasyland-football_20170414

Which is exactly what the flyer I got with the march madness shirts said. It could still happen since NFL football season is just kicking off this weekend.

Really hoping they quick drop it (WHATEVER IT IS!) on us this weekend. Kick-off for Week 1 of the NFL is 24 hours away, unless they're waiting a little longer. Didnt really look like it picked up any steam and noone really has any information on the subject. Time to play the waiting game...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts