Fantasyland Football

And still waiting... I'm kind of surprised they totally threw this on the back burner and we have not heard anything since. Maybe waiting until the playoffs/Super Bowl? *waits hopefully*. I had an idea for a video similar to this idea with the exact name and have not taken a step forward with it yet. Might as well work on it in my downtime until we hear something.

T-shirt’s and hoodies finally released DW is my Home park but I really love the Aurora one

Interesting that they've decided the Pirates scene is too offensive to remain, but they are still ok with making money off merchandise specific to that scene.

March Magic was kinda cool with the rides - Not a fan of these. Moley?!?!?

I like how the characters have the opening year of their ride as their number on back. 55 for Moley, 69 for Hatbox Ghost, 59 for the Snowman, etc. Some may be a little DL centric for the WDW crowd.

It seems as though we missed something, or they missed a huge opportunity with this line of products. They just released a pin pack of all of the "teams" (https://disneypinsblog.com/fantasyland-football-collectible-pin-pack/), but it seems that there was a limited sale of products on the shopDisney site (https://www.shopdisney.com/fantasylandfootball), with users voting (???) for their specific sides. Interesting concept that I do not think was executed properly.

I saw the product line but the whole game was poorly executed. To be honest, I was not impressed with the quality of last year's March Madness shirts. They really did not last and were thin and cheap T Shirt materials. After a few washings the decals began to crack. Most likely will pass this year on buying anything new.

Agreed
I saw the product line but the whole game was poorly executed. To be honest, I was not impressed with the quality of last year's March Madness shirts. They really did not last and were thin and cheap T Shirt materials. After a few washings the decals began to crack. Most likely will pass this year on buying anything new.

Any news on March Magic for this year?
Nothing as of yet. I know D23 shared a similar "March Magic" post with Disney Song's, etc. I think they called it the March Hare Magic (or something?). Im sure we will here about it (if they do it) in the next week or so.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!