fantasyland or toontown?

kiwimagic

Earning My Ears
Help we are leaving in two days and have a 14 day park hopper pass purchased thru our travel agent in NZ with a one day early entry.

My question is do we have a choice between fantasyland and early entry to toontown or is this just for disney company bookings? Confused as I have seen this mentioned but have been unclear for my situation. Many thanks

Toontown opens an hour AFTER the rest of the park...so the Toontown Morning Madness actually lets you in at the same time the rest of the park opens.* You will need a special ticket for this and it is not the same as the regular 'early entry'. I believe the special Toontown MM tickets only come with select packages and are a lot more exclusive than the standard early entry.

*Early entry lets you into Fantasyland only and starts 1 hour before the entire park opens on Mondays, Tuesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter