Room and Park Tickets package are standard at Disneyland Paris

BadPinkTink

Republic of Ireland is not part of UK
I feel this really needs to be highlighted for any visitors planning to to visit Disneyland Paris.

When you book direct with Disneyland Paris the standard is room and park tickets package. This means that you will get park tickets for your arrival day and departure day and all consecutive days in between.

Disneyland Paris is NOT the same as Walt Disney World or Disneyland California.

There is no option on any Disneyland Paris website to book a room and then choose how many park days you require.

The ONLY way you can book a room without park tickets is to ring Disneyland Paris. This option is usually for Annual Pass Holders. When you book room only and then add park tickets separately, it is often MORE expensive than the room and park tickets package.

You can also book room only through third party resellers such as Expedia.

Last edited by a moderator:
This was definitely my experience, and when I booked the package rates were considerably higher on the US site. I was in France on a longer trip & added 2 nights, park tickets and full board at DLP before we flew back to US. We priced a package on the US site first, then checked the French site and it was considerably less expensive for the same package. IIRC, 2 nights at Newport Bay, park tickets for 2 adults & 1 child, & full board for our January 2017 trip were approx $500 euros. It was at least $150-$200 less to book on the French DLP website than booking the same package on the US or UK sites. We were able to book through the French site & pay with our US credit card, but I don’t know if that is possible from within the US.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter