FAQ 1st time visitors - How to meet Characters in DLP

True, as most characters do when a (new) movie is released. I believe also last year Jack Sparrow was a M&G for a short period in the Studios in the art of animation building. He was also out during the half marathon last year.
Was he now? Huh, that's interesting.

*update*

Princess Pavilion
Lately, what I see on Social Media, is in the morning one of the three classic princesses is meeting (Snow White, Cinderella, Aurora), in the afternoon it's one of the 'modern' princesses (Ariel, Belle or Rapunzel).

What do you recommend to get just a picture with Mickey? Where can I find a picture spot with him? I mean, I know there's a "Meet Mickey Mouse" in Fantasyland but I'm reading it's a whole interaction experience, where Mickey performs tricks or talks. But is there another place where I can find Mickey just to simply take a picture with him? The point is, though the lines will be long anyway, I guess the waiting time in a simple picture location may be shorter than the Meet Mickey Mouse one.

What do you recommend to get just a picture with Mickey? Where can I find a picture spot with him? I mean, I know there's a "Meet Mickey Mouse" in Fantasyland but I'm reading it's a whole interaction experience, where Mickey performs tricks or talks. But is there another place where I can find Mickey just to simply take a picture with him? The point is, though the lines will be long anyway, I guess the waiting time in a simple picture location may be shorter than the Meet Mickey Mouse one.
Disneyland Paris doesnt have a talking Mickey. I think that is only in Disney World.

The only guaranteed place is in the Fantasyland theatre. He might meet next to Phantom Manor, but that is not guaranteed.

The line for the theater will be long. Best is to get in line during EMH and be among the first when the park opens at 10. But yeah, expect 1 hour wait to meet Mickey.

You are here this week, right? DLP Report has posted that Meet Mickey in the Fantasyland theater is closed for refurbishment, Mickey is meeting next to the Old Mill instead. Till this friday.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter