FAQ for Disneyland Brides

Wow I havent seen that many pics of a Disney Land wedding.. Absolutely Beautiful.. I love it:goodvibes

When I was planning my wedding, I thought it was be more helpful if I could read vendor reviews all in one place so I created a web site for brides to post their reviews.

I would really appreciate it if you married ladies could post your reviews on any LA or Orange Country wedding vendors that you used.

For those of you that are engaged, I hope it can help you find reputable vendors that will make your day memorable!!

http://www.labridezilla.com

Thanks!

I would like everyone to take a very close look at the plates BrideToBe82's tasting came on...

...do you see them...??

...Hidden Mickeys!!! :thumbsup2

when I saw those plates at the tasting, I asked if we could purchase them (those would have totally been my dishes). Alas, they are only for use at the DLH... :( :( :( lol

I have recently discovered this board - and I'd like to say because of it, I WILL have a Disney wedding! LOL!

May I ask a (dumb) question? I know they have the Fantasmic dinner buffet, and the Electrical Parade rehearsal dinner, but I'm confused about how the Electrical Parade thing works. Anyone know?

Thanks in advance!

Photography:

If you can work it into your budget, absolutely, 100% go with Doug & Chenin! They are the most amazing, cool, talented photographers. When they shoot your event, it really is like they are your good buddies. We HIGHLY recommend them! They are awesome and the photos are gorgeous…

What a VERY small world! Doug is actually my big brother! I actually have been a longtime member of the DIS but will most likely be getting married in October, 2008, so stumbled across your post when searching for Disneyland weddings. Its always wonderful to hear such great things about my big brother and sis in law! (And I agree with everything you said ;) ) I may have actually seen your pics around their house at one point (I used to occasionally help run errands, file photos, etc)...hmm...I'll have to ask them about you now!

Hi Carrie :wave:

Your bro and sis-in-law are truly 2 of the greatest people ever. If you ask them about us, we are Crystal & Michael with the DCA reception... :sunny:

I just LOVE reading this thread. I got married at DL on 10/30/00. Just seeing pictures of the Rose Garden and the resort just brings back terrific memories for me.

I wish everyone the best of luck for their wedding days! Have a wonderful time and don't make the mistake I made: I chose not to have a videographer to save on money! What was I thinking!?!?!??!:eek:

We just did our deposit for our 6/7/08 wedding!!! Any planning help or vendor suggestions would be great!!!!!!

Thank you for the info, I will check those vendors out. Who did you use for flowers, Hair/ Makeup, and did you do DJ or band?

These were our vendors:

Photography- Doug Boutwell (does great work)
DJ- California Mobile DJ (great job, great price)
Bagpiper- Southern California Bagpiper (we were happy with him, played wonderfully, great price)
Floral-Disney

We were married in Sept of 2004 and also used Doug and Chenin! They are the best, absolutely amazing!

batcat_22, I have vendors and websites in my vendor review (you've probably already looked at it, though! ;) )

We had the baby grand piano at the ceremony, and had Disney's pianist play (she's great, if you ask her for something to play, chances are she knows it or can learn it!)

Its so cute that so many of you used my brother and sister! Reading about them makes me so proud, because I know my gushing praise isn't just sisterly bias. ;) Sorry I went away for awhile, been busy, but I'll be sure and tell them you all said hi!

This is unexpected, but I am looking into a Disneyland wedding myself now! We are looking at an August-September '08 wedding. I'm sure to be stopping by more often...:goodvibes

congrats and welcome back Carrie! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!