Fast pass advise

KSB818

Earning My Ears
Hi !
I'll headed to Disney in October so my far pass reservations are coming up - but I had a question for Hollywood Studios - would you use the fast pass for Toy Story Mania or Slinky Dog ?
Planning on only spending a half day and head Toy Story Mania was better then Slinky Dog ? Anyone been to New Toy Story Land ? I'm assuming it's going to still be crazy packed when we go , but would welcome any advice !
Thanks !!!

That depends on what you want to ride. TSMM is a shooter style game...you pull a string to "shoot" at targets... SDD is a mild roller coaster. Which appeals to you more? There's no reason you can't do both. I've been on SDD and of course TSMM is a favorite, done it at least 100 times probably far more. SDD is fun. It's not a crazy thrill coaster, so don't expect 60mph and loops, but it's entertaining. TSMM is a lot of fun too, especially if you have someone to compete against.

SDD will be packed morning to night, so I'd FP+ that one. TSMM is easy to get on very first thing in the morning or at the very end of the night (not sure which half of the day you'll be there). We love hitting TSMM right before park closing. At 8:40pm (9pm park close), we'll go to it and ride it 3 times in a row, no wait.

Sorry.
We were there last week but completely bypassed the part of HS that is now Toyland for the now newly available Rock n Roll Coaster FPs. We rode that coaster 4 times during 2 visits. Woooohoo!
ETAO Klayfish is right. TSM and the new coaster are very different types of rides.

Sorry.
We were there last week but completely bypassed the part of HS that is now Toyland for the now newly available Rock n Roll Coaster FPs. We rode that coaster 4 times during 2 visits. Woooohoo!
ETAO Klayfish is right. TSM and the new coaster are very different types of rides.

<---- Jealous. Our last vacation day was Toy Story Land opening day. I'm super happy we were there for that day, but we didn't really get to take full advantage of RnR being Tier 2 now. It's my favorite ride in WDW by far, so I'm happy it has dropped down.

<---- Jealous. Our last vacation day was Toy Story Land opening day. I'm super happy we were there for that day, but we didn't really get to take full advantage of RnR being Tier 2 now. It's my favorite ride in WDW by far, so I'm happy it has dropped down.
It's become my favorite ride in all of WDW too. Egads! DGD is turning me into a thrillist, LOL.
ToT was not too hard to get rides for either.
Now if Toyland would only drain off extra park attendees from Pandora I'd be a really happy camper.

Yeah if I had to choose, I'm thinking that the theme of TSM is similar to other rides but SDD is pretty different from the other rides.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!