Fast Pass booking question

TeacherDL

Mouseketeer
I can start making my fp reservations next week. We will be going Monday-Sunday in June (staying at BLT). We will go to Animal Kingdom on Wednesday. So, when my booking window opens, will I be able to go straight to Wednesday and try to get my AK fast passes or do I have to start with Monday?
Thanks so much...I just can't remember from my other visits!

I can start making my fp reservations next week. We will be going Monday-Sunday in June (staying at BLT). We will go to Animal Kingdom on Wednesday. So, when my booking window opens, will I be able to go straight to Wednesday and try to get my AK fast passes or do I have to start with Monday?
Thanks so much...I just can't remember from my other visits!

You can start with any day of your trip, and I recommend doing AK first if FOP is on your list. Good luck!

I had a list of all FP+ I needed to make for all my days and numbered them 1 through twenty-something in the order I wanted to make them based on how hard historically the FP+ were to get while taking into account which day of the trip (1st, 2nd, etc.) we planned to be in a specific park and the hours in the day I wanted them to fall within due to ADRs. FoP was number 1 on the list, and you can imagine the rest (7DMT, FEA, etc.). The real pain is switching the calendar on the FP+ screen and making sure you have the right day.

Once you get the hard to get FP+s the rest are easy and will allow you to fine-tune your schedule to avoid long traveling distances between attractions you have a FP+ for.

All good advice, and then when you are done, you can go back in under modify to try and get better times if needed - other than the main ones listed like FoP, FEA, and 7DMT, as well as Space and Splash, most will have plenty of times you can switch around if needed. Also, I would recommend having your app ready as well as the computer as sometimes one or the other will give you problems.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!