FAST PASS + CLUB LEVEL

jf256

Mouseketeer
Hi all,

Just a quick one.. we are going for 10 days - 14 days in 2020. I know its ages but I really love these forums etc. I just have a question regarding club level and additional fast passes. Do you have to buy it for every day of your holiday or just three days? I would consider it if I can get 4 days and spend the rest of the days just chilling a bit. There are only two of us so it wouldnt be a huge amount.. especially with the perk of preferred viewing. Saves us having to get the dessert party tickets which are more expensive.

But obviously if i have to get 10 days.. well thats an extra 1000 pound each and that isnt happening..

Has anyone actually done this? It is likely a once in a lifetime / wait around 10 - 15 years trip so going to splurge a bit.. but dont need 60 fast passes over ten days.

Many thanks x jodi x

You have to do a minimum of 3 days, doesn’t have to be for every day of your trip or for everyone in your party. The days don’t have to be consecutive either.

We are going on Boxing Day this year over new year so thought we’d take advantage. We booked all of our fastpass’s at 90 days - club leval and standard. Was super easy to do over the phone and totally took the stress away. The CM even offered to book my standard fastpass’s even though I wasn’t taking advantage of the club level ones.

Hi thanks for the information. Do you have any idea where the reserved viewing location is for mk. Is it the same as the dessert party?

Hi thanks for the information. Do you have any idea where the reserved viewing location is for mk. Is it the same as the dessert party?

Hi. FYI, the reserved viewing part of the program was taken away in Sept.

But the viewing location was in the garden in front of Casey’s, the garden opposite of the dessert party.

Hope that helps.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter