Fast Pass Collection - Which is the hardest to find?

Magic321

Earning My Ears
I am a long-time Disney fan. Recently, I started collecting and looking for fast passes that are either used or unused. I am just wondering if there are really fast passes for all these attractions that I am looking for:
American Idol, Fantasmic, Captain EO, Indy Speedway (I have), Main Street Electrical Parade Fireworks, Festival of the Lion King (I have), Finding Nemo (I have), Flights of Wonder, Kim Possible (I have)
Those that I still don't have are so hard to find, or maybe it doesn't exist?

somewhere I have original Donald Fastpass pin. I know its very old and its in good shape. Just not sure where the heck i have it stuck. :)
:hyper2:

I am a long-time Disney fan. Recently, I started collecting and looking for fast passes that are either used or unused. I am just wondering if there are really fast passes for all these attractions that I am looking for:
American Idol, Fantasmic, Captain EO, Indy Speedway (I have), Main Street Electrical Parade Fireworks, Festival of the Lion King (I have), Finding Nemo (I have), Flights of Wonder, Kim Possible (I have)
Those that I still don't have are so hard to find, or maybe it doesn't exist?
I just found this thread today :). Did you ever find out if those FP existed? Would love to have a list of all the ones that ever were, so I could know what I’m missing!

Also, I posted a thread asking this but...do you display yours? I’d like to, but not sure if the ink used is suitable for that or if they’d fade quickly.

I have a single rider fast pass from test track. They handed it out to single riders on test track for a while. Its rare because they only hand gave them out at the begining of the line and then collected them by hand. I had one and the line was to long so i got off the line and subsequently kept it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter