Fast pass date

Mickey Mounce

Earning My Ears
So we have booked with dial a flight (recommended by friends/ good reviews online). You pay a small deposit for the whole holiday then the balance at the end of this month. We are going in April.
We then get told that we will get our Disney tickets (or at least the reference we need to collect them) 28 days before we go. I asked why if we are paying in January do we only get them in March and was just told it’s how it works.
My question is realistically is it going to affect my fast passing. There are 8 of us so we were probably unlikely to get the big rides at 30 days anyway so possibly won’t make much difference, or is that not the case?

How does it effect you? Um well your completely messed up, you cannot book fast passes until you have tickets linked into your my Disney experience account/app.

while I guess you are offsite and it only seems like 2 days, but it will mean you are behind not only the onsite 60 day people but majority of those at 30 too.

Seems the good reviews were missing something!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter