Fast pass day tomorrow [11/9], please help, I'm nervous

I didn't even notice! I hope she does. And the 60 days....that's more based on the month right? I'm going on June 9th. So my 60 would be right on April 9th, correct? April has 30 days, but May has 31.
It’s based on an actual 60 days - not by calendar months.

It’s Wednesday, April 10th.

It’s based on an actual 60 days - not by calendar months.

It’s Wednesday, April 10th.

Question for you @hiroMYhero ....I'm a teacher, so being up and ready to make my FP ressies at 6CST won't be happening as I'm on the road to school at that time. And because the DIS is blocked through the school as I'm on their laptop using their WIFI, I won't be able to make my ressies till I get home after 3pm. Will it be harder for me to make my ressies because of that, or shall I just keep trying everyday till I get what I want. The 10th is on a Wednesday, so unfortnately, I won't be able to access FP at 6am CST till that coming Saturday. But by that time, what's the point in even bothering right? :headache:

Question for you @hiroMYhero ....I'm a teacher, so being up and ready to make my FP ressies at 6CST won't be happening as I'm on the road to school at that time. And because the DIS is blocked through the school as I'm on their laptop using their WIFI, I won't be able to make my ressies till I get home after 3pm. Will it be harder for me to make my ressies because of that, or shall I just keep trying everyday till I get what I want. The 10th is on a Wednesday, so unfortnately, I won't be able to access FP at 6am CST till that coming Saturday. But by that time, what's the point in even bothering right? :headache:
You can use your phone’s data rather than WiFi to book your FPs at school. Or, you can have someone in your group login to your account and book FPs for you.

Booking later in the day when you arrive home from school will still give you a chance at some priority FPs. But, your best bet is to use your phone without WiFi to book as soon as possible.

You can use your phone’s data rather than WiFi to book your FPs at school. Or, you can have someone in your group login to your account and book FPs for you.

Booking later in the day when you arrive home from school will still give you a chance at some priority FPs. But, your best bet is to use your phone without WiFi to book as soon as possible.

Duh! I've just heard some horror stories about the app, but I can also use the actual website that I do have bookmarked on my phone. I'll just make sure my carpool buddy drives that day!

Thank you all! I had no problem getting SDD on days 60+ 2 and 60 +4. I also go 7DMT on 3 different days. I got FOP on our AK morning day. I didn't even book them all yesterday morning, I just did the harder to get ones and then late last night filled in the rest.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter