Fast pass selection priority

TheBigErn

DIS Veteran
Which fast pass selections MUST be made at 7am on day 60 at each park? Obviously in the MK it's 7DMT. We're going over Thanksgiving and I want to make sure we get the popular ones.

DHS: Slinky Dog Dash
AK: Flight of Passage
MK: 7DMT; when it's busy like thanksgiving, Meet Mickey.
Epcot: Nothing really.

agree with pp, also add
MK Peter Pan.
AK if you can't get FoP, Navi also is popular.
EPCOT getting a TT FP is a good option. If it goes down, you will get an anytime FP.
HS TSMM, RnRC and ToT are all popular, but not like SDD and now you can only prebook one of those as a FP since changing the tiers.

You can do FPs at the 60 day mark for your entire stay up to 14 days (You don't have to log in each day for a FP 60 days from that date). Maybe you knew that, but your question made it sound like you were going to reserve 1 day at a time.

definitely FoP and Slinky Dog first, and you may have to try and plan those toward the end of your trip to get good times, if it matters to you what times you get.

Should they open up fastpasses for the Milennium Falcon (no sign of that yet), this might change.

Which fast pass selections MUST be made at 7am on day 60 at each park? Obviously in the MK it's 7DMT. We're going over Thanksgiving and I want to make sure we get the popular ones.

You may find the FP FAQ helpful.

Put your DHS and AK days toward the end of your trip if you want SDD and FoP. Usually there is no availability for the first couple days. When it is time to do your FPs don't start with day one, then do day two, etc. Start with SDD, then FoP, then 7DMT. Then go back and fill in the rest.

My day is is Monday. I have a priority list. Since I have hoppers and several options for the parks, there are 3 options for FOP, 2 for SDD, and I need a specific time forFrozen in EP. I will then go back and fill in chronologically.

We didn't get FOP at all on out 6 day vacation. We were ok with it as we have ridden it the last 2 Summers but we did get SDD on day 5. That really was a must for me as it is my favorite ride in all of Disney World and my son had never ridden it before. It became his fav also. We did get a Navi fastpass and my fiance is an art teacher so she loves the colors of that ride.

Also make Star Tours a priority. There’s plenty of times available but not in the morning. Yesterday was my 60 day mark and I’ve been refreshing nonstop trying to get a FP+ earlier than 2:00.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter