Fast pass still locked at 60days

stephensmum

DIS Veteran
its 60 days to our stay at Disney, so time to book the fast passes.

Is there a particular time that you can book? It's still showing it's locked but that I can book from 20 July.

Got up early to try sort, so excited

Oops found it, 7am eastern

Last edited:
I managed to get a morning tsmm fp for 3 days into our first week and also got a morning one for slinky dog dash for the second week. The alien saucers ride seemed to be pretty available too. My fp window opened on Tuesday for our September trip.

Sharon - looks like our trips will be at the same time again!

My booking day is Monday.

We head out on 18th Sep - to Cabana Bay for 4 days before moving over to OKW for 10
Our first trip without the kids!!

Sharon - looks like our trips will be at the same time again!

My booking day is Monday.

We head out on 18th Sep - to Cabana Bay for 4 days before moving over to OKW for 10
Our first trip without the kids!!

We're at Cabanna Bay 13-18 th then Boulder Ridge. It's the 3 of us plus Stephen's girlfriend so we need 2 rooms.
Think this is probably the last for all of us. Hopefully Norman and I can go again in 2020.

Think I remember you dh prefers not to arrange to meet but we'll look out for you

Last edited:
We're at Cabanna Bay 13-18 th then Boulder Ridge. It's the 3 of us plus Stephen's girlfriend so we need 2 rooms.
Think this is probably the last for all of us. Hopefully Norman and I can go again in 2020.

Think I remember you do prefers not to arrange to meet but we'll look out for you

Ps it'd be funny if Joh was there at same time too

Ps it'd be funny if Joh was there at same time too

Sadly not - would have loved to see you both again, but we are still limited to school holidays for the next couple of years. Very jealous of you both being able to go in September - my favourite time to visit. We fly back on the 4th September, you guys will be just about to start your trips.

Let me know how it goes getting Toy Story Land FP please! Our window opens next month and I'm v. nervous.
My advice is to go straight for near the end of your trip, most US guests are not staying more than 1 week, so you're only battling against Non-US Guests if you're staying 14 nights.

In the past we've managed to get Pandora FoP FP, 4th July Fireworks at Epcot, and Frozen Ever After, just after they opened and were still busy.

Same goes for ADRs, the hard to get ones are easier towards the end of your trip.

My advice is to go straight for near the end of your trip, most US guests are not staying more than 1 week, so you're only battling against Non-US Guests if you're staying 14 nights.

In the past we've managed to get Pandora FoP FP, 4th July Fireworks at Epcot, and Frozen Ever After, just after they opened and were still busy.

Same goes for ADRs, the hard to get ones are easier towards the end of your trip.

This! When I booked I could easily book any of the hard to get rides towards the end of the days I could book for.

Think I remember you dh prefers not to arrange to meet but we'll look out for you

Yeah - hubby still that way! but we are planning to try some of the Disney bars - - looking forward to the Edison

We are going next September with my daughter and her boyfriend and just last night we booked a 3 Night on the Dream (just for me and hubby - will leave DD & BF at Disney)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter