Fastest option

Pluto777

DIS Veteran
-without 'cabbing it' from Carribean Beach to the nearest Walmart or Target near Disneyworld? Maybe a bus to Downtown Disney and then a bus from DD to Walmart?

Last edited:
That won't be quick. I believe there is a Lynx bus stop, over to the side of the Cirque area. But, the buses tend to arrive every 30 mins, and the routes can be convoluted. I wouldn't take those buses unless I was familiar with the area.
I would seriously consider taking an Uber.

That won't be quick. I believe there is a Lynx bus stop, over to the side of the Cirque area. But, the buses tend to arrive every 30 mins, and the routes can be convoluted. I wouldn't take those buses unless I was familiar with the area.
I would seriously consider taking an Uber.
Thanks, I get the drift.... Just looking for a day to do some low cost shopping for Disny type stuff (plus cheap clothes & shoes) so I figured a nearby walmart or target would be a better deal over downtown Disney, which seems a bit out of our budget

The bus from DS does not go past any nearby Walmarts or Targets.

You can get the 56 bus from the TTC to the old Kissimmee Walmart: https://goo.gl/maps/Cu7rVk6tcgs

If you want to go the outlet centers, both of which include Disney Character Stops (surplus Disney merch), you'll need to take the 50 bus from either TTC or DS to I-Drive, and then transfer to the 8 bus. You can take the 8 south to the Vineland Premium Outlets: https://goo.gl/maps/3Re8GWQnvv82. Note that the faster route on the map includes a 1.5 mile walk; the longer route with the transfer goes right to the center. The 8 bus also goes north to the original Premium Outlets at the north end of I-Drive, which is a bit further. If you do this, be sure to ask for transfers when you first board the bus, or just ask for an all-day bus pass for 50 cents more than a round trip.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter