Fastpass 21 Days Ultimate Ticket

DigitalOlli

Mouseketeer
DVC Silver
hello,

we are going on a split stay

8 nights AKL 21 Days Offsite with 2 nights WL onsite

For the 8 Nights we have already made fastpass reservations. for the 2 nights at the WL the 60 days out are at April 21.

We have 21 Days Ultimate Tickets. We will first use them on June 1 and our last day will be June 22 ( the check out day of WL). we wont use the ticket the whole 21 Days.

My question is can i make fastpasses for June 22? It will be our 22 Day.
Our Check In Day at AKL will be May 31 but we make the first fp June 1.

Our Check IN Day at WL is June 20.

I hope the system will let us book 3 days FP on April 21.

Thanks

Oliver

8 nights AKL 21 Days Offsite with 2 nights WL onsite
For the 8 Nights we have already made fastpass reservations. for the 2 nights at the WL the 60 days out are at April 21.
We have 21 Days Ultimate Tickets. We will first use them on June 1 and our last day will be June 22 ( the check out day of WL). we wont use the ticket the whole 21 Days.
1. can i make fastpasses for June 22? It will be our 22 Day.
Our Check In Day at AKL will be May 31 but we make the first fp June 1.
Our Check IN Day at WL is June 20.
2. I hope the system will let us book 3 days FP on April 21.

Normally, "days" do not to have to be consecutive.
You can book FP+ for any day that falls within the overall "usage window" of the ticket that you have.
I don't know the full "usage window" of the 21-day European ticket.
But, based on the info you provided:
1. Yes.
2. If that is 60 days out, it should.

Last edited:
A poster recently posted their 21-day ticket is only valid for the 21-day period beginning with first day of usage.

If June 1st is the first day you enter a park, June 21st is your last day to enter a park.

There’s also info on the UK Board.

21-Day Ultimate Ticket

The 21-Day Ultimate Ticket is sold in the UK and is available to any EU resident. It entitles you to 21 days of unlimited admission to all four theme parks (Magic Kingdom, Epcot, Disney’s Hollywood Studios, Animal Kingdom), both water parks, Disney’s Oak Trail Golf Course, Disney’s Miniature Golf and ESPN Wide World of Sports. Valid for 21 days from day of first use.
https://www.mousesavers.com/walt-disney-world-tickets-for-uk-and-other-visitors/

Also to clarify I’m from Australia not a part of the EU and I can buy the ticket.
Basically anyone who isn’t a USA resident can buy and use it.

21-Day Ultimate Ticket

The 21-Day Ultimate Ticket is sold in the UK and is available to any EU resident. It entitles you to 21 days of unlimited admission to all four theme parks (Magic Kingdom, Epcot, Disney’s Hollywood Studios, Animal Kingdom), both water parks, Disney’s Oak Trail Golf Course, Disney’s Miniature Golf and ESPN Wide World of Sports. Valid for 21 days from day of first use.
https://www.mousesavers.com/walt-disney-world-tickets-for-uk-and-other-visitors/

Yes on other boards it says that it is valid for 22 days if you dont use it the whole 21 days. Like the 14 Days Ultimate ticket which is good for 15 days.

https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=1118988

the difference is between validity duration and validity for usage. It is definitely valid for 21 days AFTER first use. But is only valid for enty to the parks on 21 days. So you can book FPs for 21 days over a 22 day period.

Bumping this thread because of this mini-discussion in the ROFR (right of first refusal) thread under the DVC section:

They don't sell anything more than 10 day tickets anyway other than to those coming from Europe. Maybe there's a few similar offers to those overseas but other than the 7 days you mention it's not a product that's available here and never has been to my knowledge. Ticket discounts are very rare with DVC. I don't think they've even happened a handful of times - more like 2, possibly 3 times and were something like including water parks and more for free or a discounted 4 day 4 park ticket.
Can you not just buy a U.K. ticket, anyone can buy one I imagine, you get sent a digital code which you put in MDE? Many resellers of this ticket in the U.K. that you may be able to buy from. Not 100% though as I get them but I’m in the U.K. last one I bought was a U.K. ticket being discounted by an Italian ticket company owned by a big agent called TUI. Disney itself may only sell to Euro addresses but I’m not sure if all the agents / resellers insist on this and it does come via a code. Maybe someone who has tried can enlighten us further.
I’m in the UK too, South Wales. I was just wondering if they’re was any DVC discount available when I buy my 21 day tickets. So TUI, old Thompson, sell tickets at discounted prices do they?
Interesting. Probably the best Disney ticket discounter we have access to in US is Last Minute Travel Club. I suspect they are an EU Co. (Italian?) for various reasons. What you say supports my suspicion.
Is a U.K. 21 day ticket actually less than an DVC AP?
LMTC and Sam's Club seem to have some commonality I thought.
$550 incl tax. This is for everything, park hopping, golf, memory maker etc. But anyway, maybe for another thread than ROFR thread!

Question of whether we can buy from the US is answered...it's a NO.

Also, looked up Tourico Holidays (what LMTC uses)... it is based in FL and is a large travel broker.

the difference is between validity duration and validity for usage. It is definitely valid for 21 days AFTER first use. But is only valid for enty to the parks on 21 days. So you can book FPs for 21 days over a 22 day period.

You can only book fast passes for 14 consecutive days with one reservation. We ran into this problem with our current trip. Disney are aware of this issue and will help you if you contact them.

Ok, I think the answer to, "can US residents buy WDW Ultimate Tickets (7d-14d-21d) from TUI?" is Yes.

I live in the States and took the plunge on TUI. Long story short, I was able to purchase the "Walt Disney World 7-day Ultimate Ticket" from TUI.

Description of Procedure:
I googled TUI and eventually (took a while to stumble onto it) found a link to their UK ticket site: gotui.com -> select UK Flag
I looked through the various offerings and selected the WDW 2020 UT (for Spring of 2020).
Price was amazing, access was unbelievable. Price 518GBP. Bought one as a test (family of 5). Transaction price was $628 US on my Chase Sapphire Reserve card.

7-D UT is essentially a 7-D Hopper Plus Option ($622) on disneyworld.com... but it comes with complimentary Memory Maker ($169 at the gate)!

Now I have the voucher, gotta wait till April to try it!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!