Fastpass at 30 days

samandryanmom

Mouseketeer
Our trip is from Sunday, December 9 and we'll be departing Monday, December 17th. We'll be offsite but I have a Fort Wilderness campsite booked for Sunday the 9th for the fast pass at 60 days. We're a party of four. I'm thinking of canceling the site and just taking what we can get at 30 days. I'm thinking that FOP and SDD will be the only two unavailable at that time. We can just do those two early or at close. Do you guys think we should keep it or give it up?

You may not get FOP or SDD at 60 days either. Will it be worth the cost if you don't? Will you be disappointed?

You may not get FOP or SDD at 60 days either. Will it be worth the cost if you don't? Will you be disappointed?

I've noticed that people aren't getting them at 60 days so that's what made me question the logic. We have old magic bands so not a value to get four more. We'd lose the two days of parking at $44. I've paid $96 so the fast pass is the tipping point. I'm hoping we'll be gone by the time the Christmas crowds hit as our last park day is Sunday, December the 16th.

Most likely SDD and FOP won't be available at 60 days out anyway. I'd cancel. At 30 days you might not get 7DMT either, if you care about that one. But keep checking later on. They might pop up as people change plans.

FOP and SDD weren’t available for me at 60 days. I’ve got them booked for 65 and 66. If you don’t have a longer stay, the 60 day window doesn’t seem that helpful for those FP.

I’d cancel, both because it’s expensive for something of questionable benefit to you and because someone else might want to actually use that reservation for lodging.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!