FastPass+ Basic Info, Suggested Priorities, And Strategies--Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have an upcoming trip and will be able to book fast passes in a few weeks. There MAY be two other guests going with us but we aren't sure yet.

First question, to book fast passes for the other guests do they need to be on the room reservation or do they just need tickets right now (or both)?

Second question, if it is tied to tickets...If I purchase tickets for 2 guests that may be traveling with us on our upcoming vacation and book their fast passes but then they aren't able to go, can those tickets then be assigned to someone else for another time/trip?

do they need to be on the room reservation or do they just need tickets right now (or both)?
List the 2 friends in you Family and Friends list and link tickets to them.

Second question, if it is tied to tickets...If I purchase tickets for 2 guests that may be traveling with us on our upcoming vacation and book their fast passes but then they aren't able to go, can those tickets then be assigned to someone else for another time/trip?
You can Edit names as that is easier.

The tickets can also be reassigned to others in your MDE account.

List the 2 friends in you Family and Friends list and link tickets to them.

You can Edit names as that is easier.

The tickets can also be reassigned to others in your MDE account.

Ok so no harm in buying tickets now assigning them to it and booking fast pass and if they can't go just cancel their fast pass and keep tickets until next trip?

Ok so no harm in buying tickets now assigning them to it and booking fast pass and if they can't go just cancel their fast pass and keep tickets until next trip?
You can actually use their booked FPs as long as you only tap the ticket or MB at the FP tapstiles.

Yes, and save the tickets in MDE. Change names or reassign the entitlements for a future trip.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter