FastPass+ FAQ — SERVICE SUSPENDED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you for you help, One last question: If we plan on going to both Epcot and Hollywood Studios in 1 day can I schedule 2 1 Tier passes, or is it just one 1 tier per day as a prescheduled pass? Thank you again so much!

Thank you for you help, One last question: If we plan on going to both Epcot and Hollywood Studios in 1 day can I schedule 2 1 Tier passes, or is it just one 1 tier per day as a prescheduled pass? Thank you again so much!
You can get a Tier 1 for your first and 2nd park of the day.

Pre-book 2 FPs for Park#1 and as soon as you enter your first FP line, go on the app and book a FP for Park#2.

FP FAQ ADDENDUM: Checking Availability; Park Hopping; Additional Tier 1 Booking; FPs for Long Stays

does fantasmic FP fully book 60 days out? any chance getting it day of after other FPs used?

Do you need to use up all three FP+s before you can book another set, or once you spend one can I book another?

Do you need to use up all three FP+s before you can book another set, or once you spend one can I book another?

From Post #7:
- One additional FP can be selected per guest, subject to availability, using the MDX app or website or at any in-park kiosk once all prebooked FPs are used or expire. When that FP is used or expires, another FP can be scheduled and used (and so on). Guests can use the MDX website or app to schedule FPs in any park for that same day. In-park kiosks can also be used to schedule FPs, but only for attractions in that same park.

Looking to see if this works or not: going to Disney in December 5 day reg park tickets and one night MVMCP. Spending the party day at AK in the morning and then heading to MK in the evening for the party. Can I book a 4th fast pass at MK? Will it work or lock my account since I didn't use a regular ticket to get into MK?

Thanks!

Looking to see if this works or not: going to Disney in December 5 day reg park tickets and one night MVMCP. Spending the party day at AK in the morning and then heading to MK in the evening for the party. Can I book a 4th fast pass at MK? Will it work or lock my account since I didn't use a regular ticket to get into MK?

Thanks!
After you use your 3 at AK, yes. There may not be much availability day of, however. And make sure you book it for after 4 pm since you'll be using your party ticket to enter MK.

I had two reservations coming up in November. One for SSR starting on 11/3 and one for YC starting 11/6. I made my FP selections at the 60 day window for the SSR reservation but they're all for 11/8-11/10. We have APs. I want to cancel the SSR reservation. Will I lose my FP selections? Does this make sense?

Thank you!

I had two reservations coming up in November. One for SSR starting on 11/3 and one for YC starting 11/6. I made my FP selections at the 60 day window for the SSR reservation but they're all for 11/8-11/10. We have APs. I want to cancel the SSR reservation. Will I lose my FP selections? Does this make sense?

Thank you!

No, you should be fine.

Thank you!

Your FP reservations aren't tied to the SSR stay. Since you're within 60 days of the YC stay, you're fine.

I read the first page information, good stuff. We are debating between staying on site and off site at this time. I understand the 60+ vs 30 and the difference in likelihood of getting the really hot fastpasses at either time. Can anyone give me their experience of booking at 30 days in the last few weeks and how happy they were with getting the fastpasses for the tough attractions. Mine Train, Anna and Elsa ride, Toy Story and Navi? We like the thought of saving $700 or more, but not at the expense of coming home disappointed. We are willing to check every day from 30 til the day we leave for them becoming available, but not sure if that is even enough. We also know Slinky Dog will be open (hopefully) when we go next August and imagine that being a tough one too. Thanks for any information you can give me.

I read the first page information, good stuff. We are debating between staying on site and off site at this time. I understand the 60+ vs 30 and the difference in likelihood of getting the really hot fastpasses at either time. Can anyone give me their experience of booking at 30 days in the last few weeks and how happy they were with getting the fastpasses for the tough attractions. Mine Train, Anna and Elsa ride, Toy Story and Navi? We like the thought of saving $700 or more, but not at the expense of coming home disappointed. We are willing to check every day from 30 til the day we leave for them becoming available, but not sure if that is even enough. We also know Slinky Dog will be open (hopefully) when we go next August and imagine that being a tough one too. Thanks for any information you can give me.
I've never had to book at 30 days so I'm no help to you there. Given your situation, you might find some useful info in this thread though:

https://www.disboards.com/threads/throwaway-room-update.3539209/

I've always liked this touring plans blog table about FP availability.

http://blog.touringplans.com/2017/05/05/day-of-fp/

My very recent experience was being able to find just about everything we've wanted. Refreshing is key - I spent from 7 - 7:30am refreshing and trying to find a fairly reasonable time. Not looking for AK so I can't speak for those but at the other parks I've been happy. Only one isn't the most ideal time but first we can make it work, and second I'm still checking when I have a few minutes during the day just in case something pops up. I managed to get 7DMT that way. FWIW park crowd levels are around 5 or 6 while we're there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter