FastPass+ FAQ — SERVICE SUSPENDED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is a new question I just thought of. How do FP's work when you are an annual passholder and are frequenting the parks regularly, but not staying onsite?

This is a new question I just thought of. How do FP's work when you are an annual passholder and are frequenting the parks regularly, but not staying onsite?
This is from @mesaboy2 ’s Post#3:
- Annual Pass (AP) holders have similar benefits as onsite guests when staying at an onsite resort. The primary difference is that AP holders can book up to 7 days of FPs at all times, and more if the length of the onsite stay is greater.

- AP holders have similar benefits as offsite guests otherwise, except that they cannot have more than 7 days of FPs booked at any one time.

This is from @mesaboy2 ’s Post#3:
- Annual Pass (AP) holders have similar benefits as onsite guests when staying at an onsite resort. The primary difference is that AP holders can book up to 7 days of FPs at all times, and more if the length of the onsite stay is greater.

- AP holders have similar benefits as offsite guests otherwise, except that they cannot have more than 7 days of FPs booked at any one time.

Just thought I’d add that AP holders who don’t have an onsite reservation can have up to 7 days of FPs booked within the next 30 days. So if we lived close by (I wish!) we could book 1 or 2 days each week for the next 4 weeks, and as we used each day we could book another day within the coming 30.

Just thought I’d add that AP holders who don’t have an onsite reservation can have up to 7 days of FPs booked within the next 30 days. So if we lived close by (I wish!) we could book 1 or 2 days each week for the next 4 weeks, and as we used each day we could book another day within the coming 30.
Wow...thank you because I was not planning on staying onsite. So the real difference is the 30 days and the 60 days, everything else is the same correct?

Wow...thank you because I was not planning on staying onsite. So the real difference is the 30 days and the 60 days, everything else is the same correct?
You also get extra magic hours if you stay on site and get the free transportation.

If they don’t have MBs or old ticket cards linked to them, call Disney IT and ask to have the people removed from your account.

Even old Party Tickets that are linked to them will keep them from being deleted.
I just decided to change the names to something ridiculous and leave it alone so I wouldn't accidentally attach them to anything new in the acct. is that a bad idea? I figured I'd leave well enough alone here.....

As far as FPs are concerned, staying offsite with APs is the same as staying offsite with other tickets (book day by day, 30 days out), with the exception that with an AP you are limited to having seven days of FP within the next 30 days. If you were staying offsite and had a 10 day ticket, for example, you would be able to have up to 10 days of FP within the next 30 days.

I just decided to change the names to something ridiculous and leave it alone so I wouldn't accidentally attach them to anything new in the acct. is that a bad idea? I figured I'd leave well enough alone here.....
Actually, that’s a great idea so you can quickly scan through and find real names. I have a Profile named RedMB so I always disregard it.

Why wouldn't you get free transportation if you are not onsite? The buses and monorail are there for all to use.
Maybe she means the transportation from MCO? Offsite guests don't get to use DME to get to their resort.

A question just to be sure.
Our first night is at Pop (room only) 26th - 27th april. (no park tickets)
After that we stay 15 nights at POFQ (package) from 27th of april - 12th may.
Will I be able to book my FP+ on sunday the 25th of february or monday the 26th?

That's what I thought but I just read below on this forum:
  • RO Stay followed by Package Stay. The 60-day FP booking window will open at 60 days before the check-in date of the first (RO) stay and will extend until the checkout date of the second (package) stay. FPs can be booked for the package stay only; FPs cannot be booked for the room-only stay until tickets are activated at Guest Relations.

That's what I thought but I just read below on this forum:
  • RO Stay followed by Package Stay. The 60-day FP booking window will open at 60 days before the check-in date of the first (RO) stay and will extend until the checkout date of the second (package) stay. FPs can be booked for the package stay only; FPs cannot be booked for the room-only stay until tickets are activated at Guest Relations.
Your window will open on 2/25 - 60 days prior to your room-only.

You’ll only be able to book for Stay#2 based on your package.

Why wouldn't you get free transportation if you are not onsite? The buses and monorail are there for all to use.

I would assume she meant free transportation between your hotel and the parks. While off property guests are certainly allowed to use Disney transportation, it's not going to get them back to their hotel.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter