FastPass+ FAQ — SERVICE SUSPENDED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are going on a trip with a couple. They’re staying with us I sent both of them an invite on MDE. Do they need one or two MDE accounts to book FP?
They only need one unless you want to list them on your MDX account as Friends and they wouldn’t need one at all.

Newbie question......when does my Fastpass+ 60 day be enabled for reservation 05/23 - 05/30.

Also what's the start time for booking 5:00 am or 7:00 am. Thanks so much

This morning I booked our fast passes for our May trip. I was surprised that 60 days out there were not any Fast passes for Toy Story Mania for our whole week at 7:15 this morning. This is unusual? Thank-You

This morning I booked our fast passes for our May trip. I was surprised that 60 days out there were not any Fast passes for Toy Story Mania for our whole week at 7:15 this morning. This is unusual? Thank-You
TSM is standby only while they get TSL ready.

We are going on a cruise that stops at Port Canaveral next week. We had planned to go to AK but hubby doesn't want to go since we have another Disney trip planned for later this year :(

So I will be cancelling our 3 FP's for FOP : 4/2 at 4:10pm. If anyone would like to set up a time to coordinate when I cancel so you can try and get them let me know.

For the first time I have a split stay with 3 days of gaps for a cruise in October. I am also thinking about adding a one night stay at a value the night before. I have a 7 day park hopper ticket. How will FP work for me? I want to try to be able to get a FoP FP at some point and worried that its going to be difficult with the split stay. I will be at Disney Oct 9th to 11th and then back Oct 14th to 17th if that helps. Thanks for any advice.

For the first time I have a split stay with 3 days of gaps for a cruise in October. I am also thinking about adding a one night stay at a value the night before. I have a 7 day park hopper ticket. How will FP work for me? I want to try to be able to get a FoP FP at some point and worried that its going to be difficult with the split stay. I will be at Disney Oct 9th to 11th and then back Oct 14th to 17th if that helps. Thanks for any advice.
You’ll be able to book FPs for Stay#1 60 days prior to Check-in day.

For Stay#2, you’ll be able to book FPs 61 days prior to that Check-in day based on the “rolling 60-day” window merging with Stay#2.

Try for FoP for the 10th or 11th and then again for the 16th or 17th.

You’ll be able to book FPs for Stay#1 60 days prior to Check-in day.

For Stay#2, you’ll be able to book FPs 61 days prior to that Check-in day based on the “rolling 60-day” window merging with Stay#2.

Try for FoP for the 10th or 11th and then again for the 16th or 17th.

Thank you. It is allowing me to book FP now for dates that are live for everyone since I bought the tickets and not part of a package. Will I run into any problems because of this?

Thank you. It is allowing me to book FP now for dates that are live for everyone since I bought the tickets and not part of a package. Will I run into any problems because of this?
No, no problems at all. The system opens/expands your booking windows as described at exactly 7:00a ET on those dates.

Question on booking at 60+ day, and I apologize if this has been asked before. I know we can only book 1 park per day, but while I'm booking, can I book 1 FP for one park and then jump to a different park/day, and then come back to the first park to finish off my 3? We're there Sept. 22-29 at Fort Wilderness doing Monday-Epcot, Wednesday-MK, and Friday-AK. I definitely want to try to get FOP first, and AK is our furthest out park, but then I'd like to switch and do our MK stuff to make sure we get a good selection. Not too worried about Epcot (parents only trip so FEA isn't a necessity).

I'm trying to get a Fastpass for FOP. I already have 3 booked, so my question is how do I look for FOP? When I'm modifying a fastpass to try and find one for FOP, do I just click modify and then look under "Other Experiences Available" for Flight of Passage and if it's available ot will be there, or do I click around through moring afternoon and night?

Thanks!

I'm trying to get a Fastpass for FOP. I already have 3 booked, so my question is how do I look for FOP? When I'm modifying a fastpass to try and find one for FOP, do I just click modify and then look under "Other Experiences Available" for Flight of Passage and if it's available ot will be there, or do I click around through moring afternoon and night?

Thanks!

Just go in to modify one of your existing FP's. If you have a Navi FP you will need to Modify that one. You can keep switching around if you want as a way to keep refreshing. If a time comes available it will show up at the top or right below other Navi times if you are modifying that one.

Just go in to modify one of your existing FP's. If you have a Navi FP you will need to Modify that one. You can keep switching around if you want as a way to keep refreshing. If a time comes available it will show up at the top or right below other Navi times if you are modifying that one.

Right now I have Everest, Dinosaur and Safari. Does it matter which one of those I modify?

I would modify Dinosaur as it's the easiest to get day of from what I've seen, but no, it wouldn't matter which one.

I have an account and my DD has an account, our reservations are linked (trying to get our rooms near each other) Our info is showing up on both our accounts.

My question is, will I be able to my all of our FPs (3 on my account & 2 on hers) while on my account or will I need to go on her account to make hers?

Second question, is it easy to make a different FP for people in our group? Like 3 do one attraction & the other 2 do something else?

Do the 1st 3 FPS have to be in the same park?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter