FastPass+ FAQ — SERVICE SUSPENDED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE

Status
Not open for further replies.
What does it mean when someone says they booked a Fastpass + at 60 plus 6, or 60 plus 5? I know we can book at 60 days so I'm getting ready for it.
if you have a resort stay booked for 6 days, then your window opens 60 days out from day 1, thereby giving you the ability to book for days 60 thru 66. hope this helps : )

I find it very difficult to believe that for THREE consecutive days of attempting to book FP at exactly 6am, for either Slinky or FOP, that they are all booked up for that day. Has anyone else had this issue? I literally logged in (the very second I was allowed to for our Sept trip days) and both of those attractions were booked up completely.

I find it very difficult to believe that for THREE consecutive days of attempting to book FP at exactly 6am, for either Slinky or FOP, that they are all booked up for that day. Has anyone else had this issue? I literally logged in (the very second I was allowed to for our Sept trip days) and both of those attractions were booked up completely.

What day of your trip were you trying to book for? If you're trying to book at exactly 60 days, they won't be available.

If you are using the “rolling 60” window, then yes, it is difficult to find those rides at exactly 60 days.

Most people who are booking FPs for their complete length of stay when their window opens are finding it difficult to book at 60+5 for the high priority rides.

If you are using the “rolling 60” window, then yes, it is difficult to find those rides at exactly 60 days.

Most people who are booking FPs for their complete length of stay when their window opens are finding it difficult to book at 60+5 for the high priority rides.
So you're saying that since I am staying for 8 days starting Sept 2, I should've been able to book FP for my entire trip (2-9)?

Thanks for the help

So you're saying that since I am staying for 8 days starting Sept 2, I should've been able to book FP for my entire trip (2-9)?

Not only CAN you do this, but you MUST if you want to snag FPs for the most popular attractions since most other on-site guests are doing the same thing. And it increases your chances for success if you book the most popular FPs for later in your trip. So, for example, if the new Toy Story Land attractions are at the top of your must do list, visit DHS later in your stay so you can book the Tier 1 attractions at 60+5 or further out.

Annual Pass (AP) holders have similar benefits as onsite guests when staying at an onsite resort. The primary difference is that AP holders can book up to 7days of FPs at all times, and more if the length of the on site stay is greater.

I am staying onsite for 10 nights, same resort all 10 nights, have an AP, and I can only book FPs for 7 days. I get the mesaage that I have reached my FP limit. My trip is in September, AP expires in Feb.

Am I not understanding something? Thanks!

Annual Pass (AP) holders have similar benefits as onsite guests when staying at an onsite resort. The primary difference is that AP holders can book up to 7days of FPs at all times, and more if the length of the on site stay is greater.

I am staying onsite for 10 nights, same resort all 10 nights, have an AP, and I can only book FPs for 7 days. I get the mesaage that I have reached my FP limit. My trip is in September, AP expires in Feb.

Am I not understanding something? Thanks!

Do you have any FPs booked for days before your onsite stay?

No, my first FP is for 5 - 6pm on the day I check in.
Are you staying at a Disney Resort or a DSprings Hotel?

A poster on the Orlando Board said they were told that a 7-day AP max applies to a DSprings Stay even if the Stay is longer than for 7 park days.

This max was never stated prior to the FP and EMH perks for those who stay at a DSprings Hotel. AP guests need to complain.

A poster on the Orlando Board said they were told that a 7-day AP max applies to a DSprings Stay even if the Stay is longer than for 7 park days.

This max was never stated prior to the FP and EMH perks for those who stay at a DSprings Hotel. AP guests need to complain.

Disney Springs and that is maddening! I'll look up the email address for WDW and complain.

Disney Springs and that is maddening! I'll look up the email address for WDW and complain.
Here’s the list of info but if you use Twitter, you can send a tweet to @WDWToday.
Walt Disney World Guest Relations
P.O. Box 10000
Lake Buena Vista, FL 32830

This is the universal address! For example, if you want to write to the General Manager of All Star Music, or any other resort, address the envelope to the person and use the P.O. Box 10000 address.

Walt Disney World Guest Communications
PO Box 10040
Lake Buena Vista, FL 32830-0040

wdw.guest.communications@disneyworld.com

Robert A. Iger
Chief Executive Officer
The Walt Disney Company
500 South Buena Vista Street
Burbank, CA 91521-4873

Great. As if this stuff needed more complications.

Not only CAN you do this, but you MUST if you want to snag FPs for the most popular attractions since most other on-site guests are doing the same thing. And it increases your chances for success if you book the most popular FPs for later in your trip. So, for example, if the new Toy Story Land attractions are at the top of your must do list, visit DHS later in your stay so you can book the Tier 1 attractions at 60+5 or further out.
Awesome. Thanks for the tip Pete!

Yes. From the Booking Windows post:

- Onsite guests can book FPs for their entire stay, for as many days as they have tickets for.

This isn't entirely true, though I'm sure it would apply to most American guests. In the UK we can by a 21 day ticket, so when my FP window opened, I was able to book my FP's for the first 15 days. For the days after that I have to book one day at a time as each day opens up.

This isn't entirely true, though I'm sure it would apply to most American guests. In the UK we can by a 21 day ticket, so when my FP window opened, I was able to book my FP's for the first 15 days. For the days after that I have to book one day at a time as each day opens up.
The specific “long stay” info is posted in the FP FAQ ADDENDUM Sticky specifically for U.K. visitors and others who are capable of booking long vacations.

The quote above is only a portion of the relevant bullet to answer the PP’s question. In its entirety:
- Onsite guests can book FPs for their entire stay, for as many days as they have tickets for. The maximum number of days is at least 14—reliable data beyond this number is unclear. Practically speaking, this means FPs can be booked for more than 70 days away.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!